Windows 10: Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security.

Discus and support Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidRose ssh, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security.

Hello

I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No reboot was necessary. However, I CANNOT comment on other Total Security you may be using. Hope it helps someone.

6 hours later, restart on and off and downloaded a few of my apps again, and accessed the ones from before. All ok.

Regards

Dave

:)

DavidRose ssh, Nov 6, 2020
  2. BXtreme Win User

BitDefender v10.2 For Windows Vista

BitDefender, an award-winning provider of antivirus software and data security solutions, announced today the availability of BitDefender v10 security solutions for Microsoft Windows Vista based on 32bit.

Available through BitDefender’s web site BitDefender Internet Security v10, AntiVirus Plus v10 and AntiVirus v10 offers solutions with a wide range of protection created for different needs in the consumer and SMB segment. By now fully supporting Windows Vista, BitDefender offers consumers and SMBs the industry’s highest levels of anti-malware. Upgrading to the Vista-compatible versions of BitDefender products are free for all BitDefender users, trial users and subscribers.

Download here-
    Bitdefender antivirus
    Bitdefender Plus!
    Bitdefender Internet Security

BXtreme, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Can't Install Bitdefender - Incompatible with Microsoft Security Client

When I tried to install Bitdefender, it stalls at the Compatibility Check screen because it is incompatible with Microsoft Security Client. I tried the Uninstall option through the Bitdefender screen and the MSC will pop up and configure and disappear while
    the Bitdefender screen just displays "Uninstalling...".

I tried the Microsoft tool for resolving install compatibility issues and Bitdefender does not show up on the list of programs for it to troubleshoot.

I contacted Bitdefender support and they said this was a Microsoft issue that they could not help me with.

Windows 10 Pro

x64

Isabel Chen, Nov 6, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security.

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security.

1. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store found

2. I have bitdefender internet security but both microsoft defenderantimalware service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bitdefender internet security but both microsoft defenderantimalware service...: please provide some solution on this topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bitdefender-internet-security-but-both/76d39c4a-6214-4450-90cb-7d45b98398ff
  3. I have bitdefender internet security but both microsoft defenderantimalware service...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have bitdefender internet security but both microsoft defenderantimalware service...: please provide some solution on this topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bitdefender-internet-security-but-both/76d39c4a-6214-4450-90cb-7d45b98398ff
  4. I have bitdefender internet security but both microsoft defenderantimalware service...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Have found a solution for Cortana

in Cortana
    Have found a solution for Cortana: Hi Microsoft,I found that many Windows users are not preferring Cortana as their Desktop Assistant and use Third-Party Assistants.So, I have come up with a solution for Cortana to respond well and get used to the environment of the system.I developed an AI same as Cortana,...
  6. Have found a solution for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have found a solution for Cortana: Hi Microsoft,I found that many Windows users are not preferring Cortana as their Desktop Assistant and use Third-Party Assistants.So, I have come up with a solution for Cortana to respond well and get used to the environment of the system.I developed an AI same as Cortana,...
  7. Have found a solution for Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender: Hello I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No reboot was necessary. However, I CANNOT comment on other Total Security you may be using. Hope it helps someone. Regards...
  9. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...
  10. Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.: I'm constantly running into the issue what should I allow to install in my PC's and laptops. Usually what disqualifies them it is asking for excessive permissions. I think there should be standard set where user would be able to access and change each individual permission...