Windows 10: Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender

Discus and support Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidRose ssh, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender

Hello

I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No reboot was necessary. However, I CANNOT comment on other Total Security you may be using. Hope it helps someone.

Regards

Dave

:)

DavidRose ssh, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Nov 5, 2020
  3. BXtreme Win User
    BitDefender v10.2 For Windows Vista

BitDefender, an award-winning provider of antivirus software and data security solutions, announced today the availability of BitDefender v10 security solutions for Microsoft Windows Vista based on 32bit.

Available through BitDefender’s web site BitDefender Internet Security v10, AntiVirus Plus v10 and AntiVirus v10 offers solutions with a wide range of protection created for different needs in the consumer and SMB segment. By now fully supporting Windows Vista, BitDefender offers consumers and SMBs the industry’s highest levels of anti-malware. Upgrading to the Vista-compatible versions of BitDefender products are free for all BitDefender users, trial users and subscribers.

Download here-
    Bitdefender antivirus
    Bitdefender Plus!
    Bitdefender Internet Security

BXtreme, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Vijay Win User

Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender

1. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender - Similar Threads - Microsoft store found

2. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  3. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  4. I found a solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Have found a solution for Cortana

in Cortana
    Have found a solution for Cortana: Hi Microsoft,I found that many Windows users are not preferring Cortana as their Desktop Assistant and use Third-Party Assistants.So, I have come up with a solution for Cortana to respond well and get used to the environment of the system.I developed an AI same as Cortana,...
  6. Have found a solution for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have found a solution for Cortana: Hi Microsoft,I found that many Windows users are not preferring Cortana as their Desktop Assistant and use Third-Party Assistants.So, I have come up with a solution for Cortana to respond well and get used to the environment of the system.I developed an AI same as Cortana,...
  7. Have found a solution for Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Store Download Problem Solution Found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Problem Solution Found: So I've been having this problem on the Microsoft store which doesn't let me download literally anything. First it starts downloading, then gets stuck on acquiring license, and then fails to download. When I click retry, it does the same cycle over and over again. For...
  9. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you have Bitdefender as your third-party security.: Hello I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No reboot was necessary. However, I CANNOT comment on other Total Security you may be using. Hope it helps someone. 6 hours...
  10. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...