Windows 10: Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!

Discus and support Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 I just failed with a feature update of 20H2 after it failed my Microsoft Store Icon has changed and it eve doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShreyashKalwaghe, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!

I have Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 I just failed with a feature update of 20H2 after it failed my Microsoft Store Icon has changed and it eve doesn't open at all!

:)

ShreyashKalwaghe, Dec 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 15, 2021
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon?

Odd, indeed.

Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl! [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!

1. Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Icon

2. Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all: Hi!I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list. Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.Thanks for helping!...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all: Hi!I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list. Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.Thanks for helping!...
  4. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Doesn't open?: Hello, I wanted to download some apps from Microsoft store, but there is an inconvenience, when I try to open Microfoft Store it just doesn't open I don't know why? I think it's because I Terminated the app. If anybody is there to help me please talk to me :. I'll show a...
  5. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Doesn't open?: Hello, I wanted to download some apps from Microsoft store, but there is an inconvenience, when I try to open Microfoft Store it just doesn't open I don't know why? I think it's because I Terminated the app. If anybody is there to help me please talk to me :. I'll show a...
  6. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't open: добрый день дорогие администрация. я большой фанат майкрософта и уважаю и жду каждое обновление. но у меня случился большая проблема. это проблема пришла с виндовс 11 и это очень больно я так долго этого ждал проблема винде 1 пуск не открывается то открывается то нет2панель...
  8. Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 I just failed with a feature update of 20H2 after it failed my Microsoft Store Icon has changed and it eve doesn't open at all!...
  9. Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Icon Changed And It Doesn't Open at ALl!: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 I just failed with a feature update of 20H2 after it failed my Microsoft Store Icon has changed and it eve doesn't open at all!...
  10. Microsoft store doesn't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store doesn't open.: Everytime i try to open Microsoft store,nothing happens,i already tried using powershell,i already tried using the troubleshoot app,the ''wsreset.exe'' app, i already done everything and nothing works,does someone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/BaconCritz [link]...