Windows 10: Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

Discus and support Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; "Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ndeelam, Jun 3, 2019.

1. ndeelam Win User

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

"Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar.

:)

ndeelam, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

Icons from taskbar disappearing

Just saw your answer to this problem today( 6/11/16). And as i suspected, the store icon is NOT listed in the choose what icons in taskbar to show. I have tried all the solutions listed and still no store icon. Maybe i will have some luck if a new update
    is let out

Fred Farina, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

1. Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store icon

2. Icons on the taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar disappeared: I was working on My laptop until suddenly I got a blue screen, then when it ended during the reboot it said reparing the device, I am now in the desktop and My taskbar icons are missing, what do I do?...
  3. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  4. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  5. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....
  7. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....
  8. Toolbar Icons not Taskbar Icons disappear for Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar Icons not Taskbar Icons disappear for Microsoft Apps: This is probably the way that it is, so nothing can be done. I use a single Toolbar for certain Apps. Both Microsoft and 3rd Party. I copy the shortcuts from: Explorer Shell:AppsFolder into the Toolbar folder. I rename those copied shortcuts. The Icons shortcuts...
  9. Taskbar Icons Disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Disappearing: [IMG] Sometimes my taskbar icons disappear. They still work and if I hover the mouse over a blank spot the name of the app appears. I can click and use the apps just fine. I just don't know why they go away....
  10. Taskbar Icons Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons Disappeared: Back in November of 2015 I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I run a two monitor setup. The taskbar icons used to appear on both of my monitors, but now only appear on my secondary. I've tried the option to have taskbar icons appear on all monitors. Doesn't work. I should add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store icon disappeared

2. store icon disappeared from taskbar

3. why is the microsoft store disappearing

4. microsoft store keeps dissapearing from taskbar,
  5. why does my microsoft store keep disappearing from my task bar,
  6. restore toolbar windows 10 edge