Windows 10: Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

Discus and support Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; "Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ndeelam, Jun 3, 2019.

1. ndeelam Win User

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

"Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar.

:)

ndeelam, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

Icons from taskbar disappearing

Just saw your answer to this problem today( 6/11/16). And as i suspected, the store icon is NOT listed in the choose what icons in taskbar to show. I have tried all the solutions listed and still no store icon. Maybe i will have some luck if a new update
    is let out

Fred Farina, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

1. Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store icon

2. Microsoft Store disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store disappeared: Hi, recently, my Microsoft store has disappeared completely from my laptop, and was wondering how to redownload it. I've tried searching through cortana and it didn't come up, as well as looking under apps on the computer in settings, and it wasn't there. Please help...
  3. Microsoft Edge Taskbar Icon disappeared after System Restore

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Taskbar Icon disappeared after System Restore: I'd like to have the Microsoft Edge Icon on the taskbar again as the only way to access it at the moment is using the search field at the far left of the taskbar running along the bottom of the screen and for some reason this doesn't respect the settings I have. In...
  4. Desktop Icons Disappeared and Taskbar Icons Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons Disappeared and Taskbar Icons Changed: I have a laptop with a 4k 17.3" display. When set to native resolution, 3840x2160, some programs do not display their dialog boxes and menus in usable form. In an attempt to correct this I have tried setting the display resolution to 1920x1080. Then setting the magnification...
  5. speaker icon disappears on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar: Hi, i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the...
  6. My taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My taskbar icons keep disappearing: I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it easily fixed? 61313
  7. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing: I keep getting this blank document icon instead of the correct icon in Windows 10 Pro. It does happen with a few different apps but it's almost exclusively Adobe programs. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. [img] 51212
  8. Taskbar shortcut icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar shortcut icons disappeared: After checking and configuring my router I went to the regular desktop view which is plain and looks like Win7 Only the quick access, internet icon, notices, lanquage and clock icons were visible. I had created a new toolbar which referenced the start menu in Windows...
  9. Randomly disappearing taskbar and start icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Randomly disappearing taskbar and start icons: I have tried doing fresh installs of Windows 10 multiple times but I always face this issue where items in the start menu and/or taskbar jump lists disappear randomly. I am attaching a screenshot for this. This also happens when after I close any game (Eg. Battlefield 4, Tomb...
  10. Taskbar Icons Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons Disappeared: Back in November of 2015 I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I run a two monitor setup. The taskbar icons used to appear on both of my monitors, but now only appear on my secondary. I've tried the option to have taskbar icons appear on all monitors. Doesn't work. I should add...