Windows 10: Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD

Discus and support Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried everything, I've spent days trying to download new updates in the store. My windows is up to date however I wasn't able to update windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by candysnuggle, May 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD

I've tried everything, I've spent days trying to download new updates in the store. My windows is up to date however I wasn't able to update windows automatically I did it manually by downloading the failed updates here https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/

I did every solution I've found online but none of them worked. I don't know what to do anymore, I am exhausted. Downloading is stuck at 130.0 KB! and it hasn't downloaded anything successfully so far. Please help, I'm begging you.

:)

candysnuggle, May 8, 2020

2. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, May 8, 2020
  3. ReubenFaleiro, May 8, 2020
  4. mel8331 Win User

Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD

5800 - Maps updater INCREDIBLY slow download

Its April 2011 and Ovi maps downloading is still incredibly slow.

With this kind of support no wonder people jump to other brand.

mel8331, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD

1. Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Incredibly

2. Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow: Hi everyone im having an issue with both the xbox app and microsoft store. Currently on windows 11 and was having same issue with windows 10. When i open both up invidually they both take forever to start. I have 2 other pcs in my house. 1 with upgraded cpu and one thats less...
  3. Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow: Hi everyone im having an issue with both the xbox app and microsoft store. Currently on windows 11 and was having same issue with windows 10. When i open both up invidually they both take forever to start. I have 2 other pcs in my house. 1 with upgraded cpu and one thats less...
  4. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  5. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  6. Incredibly slow PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incredibly slow PC: A couple of weeks ago my PC wasnt able to start due to a problem during booting. I couldnt fix it so instead I decided to do a clean install of windows on my second SSD. I didnt really format that one I just installed windows onto it via stick and troubleshoot. I then...
  7. Download Speed incredibly Slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Speed incredibly Slow: Windows Version 2004 My download speed on my pc is incredibly slow for every application, capping out at around 600 kilobytes per second. All of my browsers (Opera GX, Brave, Chrome) and Steam have incredibly slow download speed for no explicable reason. Task Manager reports...
  8. Microsoft Store slow download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store slow download: I have 1G internet and of course it does not always download at that speed, usually much slower but when I'm downloading from the Microsoft store I can only average at about 2 Mbps where on steam ill sit at around 300. Done speed tests, reset the store, and done that thing in...
  9. Microsoft store slow download

Microsoft store slow download: I just downloaded destiny 2 on steam in 30mins and destiny 2 is a 140gb game. Sea of thieves is only 44 but its taking more than 26hours to get to 8gb out of 44.32 gb. I have looked at every microsoft tutorial to fix it but nothing works. I have tried everything...
  10. Store incredible slow

Store incredible slow: I have the following issue, that the download of apps/updates in the Windows Store gets stuck at 0% for about 5-10 minutes, then suddenly starts, sometimes slow sometimes fast, and then it goes to the next download and it again gets stuck for about 10 minutes. This happens on...