Windows 10: Microsoft Store inexistant et Windows 10 bloqué en Mode S

Discus and support Microsoft Store inexistant et Windows 10 bloqué en Mode S in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Bonjour! Je viens d'acheter un nouveau PC, et j'ai découvert que Windows 10 était en mode S, je ne peux donc pas télécharger d'application ne... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aude-Amélie, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store inexistant et Windows 10 bloqué en Mode S

Bonjour!

Je viens d'acheter un nouveau PC, et j'ai découvert que Windows 10 était en mode S, je ne peux donc pas télécharger d'application ne provenant pas du Microsoft Store. Je cherche à cliquer sur l'option "Basculer en mode Windows 10 Famille", pour lequel il faut passer par le Microsoft Store… qui n'est pas installé sur mon PC. Je ne peux pas installer le Microsoft Store depuis l'extérieur puisque les paramètres du Mode S m'empêche d'installer une application ne provenant pas du Microsoft Store. En fait il me faut le Microsoft Store pour installer le Microsoft Store...

J'ai essayé wsreset, qui exige que Microsoft Store soit installé, et la commande PowerShell que j'ai trouvée sur plusieurs forums ne fonctionne pas non plus. A part installer un nouveau Windows sur mon PC je ne sais pas quoi faire :

Merci !

:)

Aude-Amélie, Jun 6, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Microsoft Store inexistant et Windows 10 bloqué en Mode S

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store inexistant et Windows 10 bloqué en Mode S

1. Microsoft Store inexistant et Windows 10 bloqué en Mode S - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store inexistant

2. MSCONFIG bloqué en démarrage selectif

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSCONFIG bloqué en démarrage selectif: Bonjour, lorsque je selectionne demarrage normal dans le MSCONFIG, et que je redemmare le pc en appliquant les paramatres, le pc revient automatiquement en demarrage selectif. Lorsque je decoche tout dans l'onglet "Boot" Démarer et que je clique sur "Rendre permanents tous...
  3. MSCONFIG bloqué en démarrage selectif

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSCONFIG bloqué en démarrage selectif: Bonjour, lorsque je selectionne demarrage normal dans le MSCONFIG, et que je redemmare le pc en appliquant les paramatres, le pc revient automatiquement en demarrage selectif. Lorsque je decoche tout dans l'onglet "Boot" Démarer et que je clique sur "Rendre permanents tous...
  4. MSCONFIG bloqué en démarrage selectif

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and S mode: My laptop is currently in S mode and the Microsoft store is missing. I've tried numerous things and video suggestions and updating. I've spent hours trying to solve this problem and for some unknown reason power shell isn't even opening. Please if anyone has any advice or...
  6. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and S mode: My laptop is currently in S mode and the Microsoft store is missing. I've tried numerous things and video suggestions and updating. I've spent hours trying to solve this problem and for some unknown reason power shell isn't even opening. Please if anyone has any advice or...
  7. Microsoft store and S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store and S mode: I reset my laptop because it was starting to get beyond slow and when I restarted it, the first thing I tried to do was reinstall Chrome. It told me that I have to turn off S Mode to install it so I went to do that but when I clicked go to the store and it said "You'll need a...
  8. Windows S Mode without Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows S Mode without Microsoft store: Hi I was just wondering if there is anyway to remove Windows S Mode without the Microsoft store? My system administratorschool has the store blocked. If anyone could help that would be great as this is a computer i bought myself, not through the school. Thanks...
  9. Microsoft Store/S Mode problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store/S Mode problem: About 2 weeks ago, I purchased a new Surface Go (primarily for when I travel). There are a few apps that I could not install because they were not in the Microsoft Store. When trying to switch out of S Mode, the store just came up with a blank screen. Quite a large number...
  10. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store and S mode: I just received a brand new laptop, and I'm already having issues. So I'm in windows 10 home in S mode at the moment, and if I attempt to disable S mode by any means, the windows store just comes up with a white screen. The windows store itself works perfectly fine, it just...