Windows 10: Microsoft store Instagram app

Discus and support Microsoft store Instagram app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrCuddleBuns, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft store Instagram app

Hi,

I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view stories the stories are darkened and i cannot see anything excpet a few pixels. This is not only with the stories this happens with the posts and as well as the profile pictures of all the users. Why is this happening?

:)

MrCuddleBuns, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. However, in order to help you further, please reply with the following details:

• What is the error message you receive when you try to update Instagram?
    • Does this issue occur with any other application?

You can refer the following troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Resetting Store

Since you are unable to update Instagram, you can try resetting the Store application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on
      OK
    3. One Command Prompt window will open and will reset the Store.
    4. Once Store is reset it will be relaunched. Once relaunched, please try updating Instagram.

Method 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram

If resetting store didn’t help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps.
    3. Click on Apps & features.
    4. Scroll down, look for Instagram and click on it.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Once the app is uninstalled, Navigate to Store search for
      Instagram and install it.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Cannot find the instagram app in the Microsoft App Store

Hi,

Unfortunately, Instagram app is not available in Windows Store. I would suggest you to contact Instagram support for any update regarding the availability:

https://help.instagram.com/

Hope it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Microsoft store Instagram app

Instagram app on windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, I suggest you to check for updates from the Microsoft Store and update Instagram application. Refer the following article on
    Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for more information.

If the issue persists, refer the article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

If you are still facing the same issue, as this is an in-app issue, I suggest you to contact
    Instagram support, where you will find professional who are dedicated to handle in-app issues on Instagram.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store Instagram app

1. Microsoft store Instagram app - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Instagram

2. Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store: Instagram App Icon need some correction as there's a white border around the App icon in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-white-border-around-instagram-app/93e61fbd-26df-491e-8106-5ccf1df508f9
  3. Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store: Instagram App Icon need some correction as there's a white border around the App icon in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-white-border-around-instagram-app/93e61fbd-26df-491e-8106-5ccf1df508f9
  4. Instagram app notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram app notifications: I have installed the Instagram app from the Microsoft Store but am not receiving any notifications from the app, as I would for example from the WhatsApp app. At most I will see a Microsoft edge notification if it is set as my default browser. I have enabled all notifications...
  5. Instagram app notifications

Instagram app notifications: I have installed the Instagram app from the Microsoft Store but am not receiving any notifications from the app, as I would for example from the WhatsApp app. At most I will see a Microsoft edge notification if it is set as my default browser. I have enabled all notifications...
  6. instagram app on windows

instagram app on windows: Hi i recently updated my Instagram app from Microsoft store but it don't send push notifications and live tile is not working anymore i check the notification center options Instagram and windows both of them are correctly configured i tried to uninstall the app and...
  7. instagram app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram app: Hello today i noticed that instagram app from windows store has changed.The ''old'' app has similar capabilties with android app.I can enable notifications to my pc when a person upload photos,the main window was full display and when i...
  8. Where's the instagram app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's the instagram app?: I noticed a couple days ago that the Instagram app is missing in the sharing section of the file explorer for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-the-instagram-app/33d2b995-ed7a-4116-a6af-2a2b4a20b5ef"
  9. Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it?: I have tried many times to open Windows store Instagram app, on my HP laptop with Windows 10 latest version. It opens, but will not function as it is on my iPhone 11. I feel like it slows down the processes in my Core i7 laptop. If i reboot my PC, will that helps to speed...
  10. Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store: Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features Scroll down to Instagram Select it Click Advanced options Click Reset Restart Check the Store for updates it still not helping ***Modified title from: instagram not updating***...