Windows 10: Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator.

Discus and support Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I went to play Microsoft Flight Simulator yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks. Upon loading game it presented me with a message stating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Avenetador1, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator.

Hi, I went to play Microsoft Flight Simulator yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks. Upon loading game it presented me with a message stating that I needed to update the game in the Microsoft store. So I go do that and it said update failed and then I was unable to view "downloads and updates" section of the Microsoft store as well as I was unable to view "My library". So I looked up how to fix that and once I was able to view those sections again, the game wouldn't load at all after clicking play. So I uninstalled the game thinking I'd be able to just reinstall it from the Microsoft s

:)

Avenetador1, Jul 28, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator.

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator.

1. Microsoft store install button broken for flight simulator. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store install

2. Microsoft flight simulator not installing from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft flight simulator not installing from the microsoft store: When I first got microsoft flight simulator, I installed it to an external drive and it worker perfectly fine, but just two days ago I tried to reinstall it to the same drive so that I could play it again. My first attempt allowed me to install the game, but I chose to...
  3. MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator: I've been running MSFS for several months.On Friday, MS released a bunch of updates. Applied all, then when tried to start MSFS it takes me to the MS-Store.The store will not install anything. I've tried many, many pieces of advice from emptying a cache, to logging out and in...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing from Microsoft Store

Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing from Microsoft Store: I recently bought flight simulator and already had it installed. I had to factory reset my laptop due to an error not related to this game. When I try to download flight simulator now, nothing happens. I can download every other app except for flight simulator. I have...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Installation Error: I purchased a phisical copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator last September. Last week my PC crashed after an automatic Windows update, so I had to reinstall Windows and all the programs from scratch. However, I cannot install MSFS because in CD 2 which has no scratch or any...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Install Nightmare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Install Nightmare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxK60PYTSiU&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=BrianPfeiffer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-install-nightmare/034f1c83-5891-4eff-b082-2fcf127b78bf
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing: I have been trying to install Microsoft flight simulator for just under 4 days now with it being stuck on one thing. It gets to 3.68 gigabytes left to install and then freezes and gets stuck. What should i do as i want to play the game....
  8. Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: This meant as a suggestion for the developers and not because I have any issues, yet... When someone chooses to install FS2020 on his or her D drive, then the ENTIRE install must go on the D drive. NOT split between C and D! I have a very small SSD with Windows 10 loaded...
  9. Broken sound in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken sound in Microsoft Flight Simulator.: During installation and after it is installed, I have sound issues. My entire game has no sound but about every 10 seconds you will hear it for less than a second. It's not a volume problem, something is happening with the sound itself. First I installed it on my hard drive...
  10. Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hi I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition but I have a problem to reinstall the Game I'm using this game more of 5 years but last mount is have problem.I tray to reinstall the game but where is install acceleration is coming error code: 1-80004005 I bay this DVD...