Windows 10: Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

Discus and support Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i try to install an app on the microsoft store the install button does nothing as you can see from this video: https://youtu.be/mOsuu1eIFOE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hopa topa, Jul 7, 2019.

1. hopa topa Win User

Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

whenever i try to install an app on the microsoft store the install button does nothing as you can see from this video:

https://youtu.be/mOsuu1eIFOE

:)

hopa topa, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

windows 10 store no install button

Hi Kim,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I would suggest you to clear cache memory from Windows Store by following steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows Store and see if you see the same behavior.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

1. Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Install

2. Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.: Nothing happens after clicking " Install" when trying to install any app or game via the Windows Store app.. Anyone else suffering this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-install-button-doesnt-do-anything/5bcde92c-8dff-489a-ad7d-d77c1d606e12
  3. Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything: Hello,When I click on the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store, nothing happens...I've already tried to Reset the Microsoft Store and use WSReset, but no luck...This happens with every app I try to get and it's really annoying.Thank you....
  4. 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store

'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store: I have already tried following:Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working - Microsoft CommunityMicrosoft Store Install button not working - Microsoft CommunityWindowsEdition Windows 10 Pro Version Dev Installed on ‎28/‎05/‎2021 OS build 21390.2025 Experience Windows 10...
  5. Microsoft Store not installing anything.

Microsoft Store not installing anything.: My Microsoft store is not installing anything. It either tells me that I already own the app, or starts downloading but the progress bar does not move at all. I have tried all the solutions listed in this post:...
  6. Microsoft store not doing anything after clicking install

Microsoft store not doing anything after clicking install: Hi, For some reason, my microsoft store has stopped working. When I click install on applications, nothing happens. I have tried reset store and other methods with Windows Powershell and it is still not fixed. Does anyone have any idea as to how to fix this bug?...
  7. Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything

Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything: Hello! I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store a few months ago. I recently had to reimage my computer and I went to re-download the app. A "play/install" button shows up on the page, so it registers that I own a copy. But clicking the button does nothing. I've tried...
  8. Microsoft Store install button does not install anything

Microsoft Store install button does not install anything: I am having difficulty installing Phantasy Star Online 2 as whenever I try to hit the Install button nothing happens for a couple minutes then it says "Try again later." I have tried the following: Troubleshooting Microsoft Store Using wsreset.exe to reset cache Service.msc...
  9. Microsoft store will not install anything.

Microsoft store will not install anything.: My Microsoft store was working fine until yesterday and since then I have not been able to download anything or install anything from the Microsoft Store. I have created another user account on the PC and on this one the store works correctly as it should do. I have no idea...
  10. Microsoft Store Not Installing Anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store Not Installing Anything: My PC is on the latest OS updates and I own the game pass for the Microsoft store, despite the games having the play anywhere feature, they fail to download/install whenever i try to. Gives the message "Couldn't Install, We'll try again shortly" repeatedly until I cancel the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store install button does nothing

2. windows store install button does nothing

3. windows store install does nothing

4. microsoft store not installing anything,
  5. microsoft store s mode off install button does nothing,
  6. windows 10 store install button does nothing