Windows 10: Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only

Discus and support Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently, Only for Microsoft store I have not been able to download any game pass games at all but all other games work fine. I have the ultimate game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JuicyBoy33, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only

Recently, Only for Microsoft store I have not been able to download any game pass games at all but all other games work fine. I have the ultimate game pass.I have tried-Windows Powershell-WSRESET-Restarting Computer-Logging out of Microsoft Store & back in-Installing XBOX beta & deleting it & installing it-Task Manager-Resetting time zonePlease help me fix this.Video Demonstrationhttps://youtu.be/X0uG1_wrX8k

:)

JuicyBoy33, Jun 9, 2021

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Dave_Cl Win User
    Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Aleckzo Win User

Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only

Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only

1. Microsoft Store Install Button Simply Doesn't Work With Game pass Games Only - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Install

2. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  3. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  4. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  5. MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS

MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  6. Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.: Hi! I have a problem with the app, when I press the "install" button nothing happens. Help pls. I Already delete the cache, reset the app, installed all the updates, restart mi laptop....
  7. Microsoft Store & Game Pass

Microsoft Store & Game Pass: At some point my xbox beta for game pass on PC stopped working so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall in which one of two things happens: I get to this screen [IMG] In which this freezes, or it gets to the next screen which I can't currently get to in which the...
  8. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC: I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst user experience ever. My specs are: X5675 @ 4.5ghz 20gb RAM RX 570 8GB @1400coreclk/2160memclk Windows 10 64 bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox install button not working