Windows 10: Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

Discus and support Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with the Microsoft store I purchase any app and it stays fine, but when I click the install button, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DivyanshuBansal, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

Hi,

I've been experiencing some problems with the Microsoft store

I purchase any app and it stays fine, but when I click the install button, I nothing happens and the whole store gets stuck. Not even one button is active, they don't even highlight up, just show a boundary around them when I move the cursor there.

Also, I can easily restore, or minimise or close the store with a single click.

I tried to bypass the problem by visiting my library and clicking install from there, but the same error happens and I can't do anything.

I have updated my Windows, rebooted it as well as tried wsreset.exe. The problem exists on other users as wellEven local users, and I tried converting my account to a local and then back to Microsoft, but no help. I even signed out of the Windows Store, but to no avail.

Kindly help, it's really important.

Thanks In Advance,

Divyanshu

Also, my region is India.

:)

DivyanshuBansal, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

1. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Install

2. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download: i have already re-register ms store it doesnt work, resetting it doesnt work and signing out account in ms store still wont work.or sometimes it is starting to download but it is stuck on starting download. plz help...
  3. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download: i have already re-register ms store it doesnt work, resetting it doesnt work and signing out account in ms store still wont work.or sometimes it is starting to download but it is stuck on starting download. plz help...
  4. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store install button not working

Microsoft store install button not working: Please help! I reinstalled windows 9 times today! I hate microsoft because of that! My microsoft apps on windows 10 and 11 are broken! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-button-not-working/4b148f0e-3977-4224-9cfd-03c167548816
  6. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  7. Microsoft Store Install Button not Working

Microsoft Store Install Button not Working: Hi, I'm trying to install the game Deep Rock Galactic on my PC after joining Game Pass. However whenever I click the install button to install the game, nothing happens, it just sits on the page with no action. I've also tried testing with downloading other games, and they...
  8. Microsoft store stuck on the installing

Microsoft store stuck on the installing: I was downloading minecraft trial from windows store and it got and after it completed downloading it and started installing, It got stuck there and did not proceed.Things I have tried: 1. update Windows2. pausing for a while and resuming again...
  9. install button on microsoft store not working

install button on microsoft store not working: After i selected where i wanted my game to be installed forza horizon 4 when i click on install nothing happens.I updated windows, deleted the cache i tried everything but it still doesnt work.Is it a problem with the store or with me?...
  10. Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.

Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.: So, i went to go play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition one day, and the app launched, but just stayed on a White screen. So i uninstalled minecraft and went to go install it again. Well, when i go to install it, sometimes left clicking on Minecraft doesnt work. I have to use the...