Windows 10: Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am unable to install anything via Microsoft Store. I have tried logging off, relogging in to the store, resetting the app but no change. My PC... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by d33pblu, Aug 10, 2021.

1. d33pblu Win User

Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

I am unable to install anything via Microsoft Store. I have tried logging off, relogging in to the store, resetting the app but no change. My PC details:Windows 10 Pro NVersion 1909OS build: 18363.778

:)

d33pblu, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 10, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

1. Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store 'install'

2. Microsoft Store install button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store install button not working: I have asus tuf f15. I have issue with my microsoft store since i bought my pc. Whenever i try to install any application by using the install button , nothing happens. The install button becomes just as we before clicked. Plz help me with this issue...
  3. Microsoft store install button not working

Microsoft store install button not working: Please help! I reinstalled windows 9 times today! I hate microsoft because of that! My microsoft apps on windows 10 and 11 are broken! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-button-not-working/4b148f0e-3977-4224-9cfd-03c167548816
  4. Microsoft store install button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install button not working: Please help! I reinstalled windows 9 times today! I hate microsoft because of that! My microsoft apps on windows 10 and 11 are broken! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-button-not-working/4b148f0e-3977-4224-9cfd-03c167548816
  5. Microsoft Store Install Button not Working

Microsoft Store Install Button not Working: Hi, I'm trying to install the game Deep Rock Galactic on my PC after joining Game Pass. However whenever I click the install button to install the game, nothing happens, it just sits on the page with no action. I've also tried testing with downloading other games, and they...
  6. Microsoft Store Install button not working

Microsoft Store Install button not working: Alright so when I want to try downloading an app from the microsoft store the install button does not work. When I click on it the button does not work. I have tried restarting my pc multiple times now but the button still does not work. If you can help me that will be very...
  7. install button on microsoft store not working

install button on microsoft store not working: After i selected where i wanted my game to be installed forza horizon 4 when i click on install nothing happens.I updated windows, deleted the cache i tried everything but it still doesnt work.Is it a problem with the store or with me?...
  8. Microsoft Store's 'Install' Button Not Working

Microsoft Store's 'Install' Button Not Working: I bought 'Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10' but when I click the install button nothing happens. I have looked this up and tried lots of things that people have been suggested to fix this issue although none of them have worked. I have reset my windows store cache, updated to...
  9. Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working: What can I do to fix this? I just put my laptop into repair, when i opened it again today. The computer had been factory reseted and wiped. Once I logged in I decided to try and download some new applications from the Microsoft store. However when doing so and when trying to...
  10. Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working

Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working: I am trying to download the Xbox Accessories app, and I've clicked on the "Get" button several times, but nothing has happened. Just a few minutes before, I successfully installed an app which was on my old computer, so nothing is wrong with the actual downloading part. I've...