Windows 10: Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!

Discus and support Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I've got a problem, which I don't know how to solve. I'm on Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft Store Install Service is normally set to run on Manual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BLaZiNgSPEED, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!

Hello,I've got a problem, which I don't know how to solve. I'm on Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft Store Install Service is normally set to run on Manual trigger start.If I try to install a new device like a webcam or printer, the drivers successfully install. But Microsoft Store Install Service will be triggered to start along with the new device.Normally the DELL Hub is supposed to auto install when the printer is installed. But what happens is that on this occasion following the uninstall and reinstall it triggers the Microsoft Store Install Service to start!The Microsoft Store Install Service i

:)

BLaZiNgSPEED, Sep 21, 2022

2. Microsoft Store App service gets triggered with new device install!

Hello,

I've got a problem, which I don't know how to solve. Microsoft Store Install Service is normally set to run on Manual (trigger start).

If I try to install a new device like a webcam or printer, the drivers successfully install. But Microsoft Store Install Service will be triggered to start along with the new device.

Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected! [​IMG]

If I turn off the printer for example or unplug it then at system start up the Microsoft Store Install Service will not be triggered to run!

This means that along with the drivers that were successfully installed. Windows 10 is also triggering the Store app. Even if I try to disable the Microsoft Store Install Service this still triggered this Microsoft Store Install Service Module Loaded information in Event Viewer Store folder section as shown in screenshot above.

How can I solve this problem? Obviously the Microsoft store app is trying to install something as this is triggered with the device being connected.

Initially I didn't have this problem when I installed the printer driver along with fresh Windows 10 re-installation in December last year. It was installed as part of my fresh install. But I started running into a problem with ink cartridge going low and it will no longer allow me to print. So I tried to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver to see if this will fix this.

Anyway, this now triggers this Microsoft Store Install Service to start at startup. What is the solution to this issue? No idea why Windows Store app tries to interfere even with new devices.

Any ideas where the problem lies? I was thinking to switch to Windows 10 LTSC as hat doesn't have Store app so this issue probably won't exist there. I've got the final build version of 1903 but I don't think the version matters here.

Btw, the individual store apps are successfully updated and have no issues getting updated, though I have set them to Manual rather than automatic install, not sure if this has something to do with it. It's only related to new device causing the store service to trigger.

BLaZiNgSPEED, Sep 21, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Microsoft Store App service gets triggered with new device install!

Just wondering- what practical operational implication does that have anyway?
    Are you seing excessinve resource usage? Some practical effect? Or just a change in status?
    Or are you just 'looking under the hood'?
    Or just curious?

Personally I don't fiddle with services. The default state on mine is:

Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected! [​IMG]

If it has no practical effect, don't worry. Instead. worry about climate change....!

dalchina, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!

1. Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Install

2. Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!: Hello,I've got a problem, which I don't know how to solve. I'm on Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft Store Install Service is normally set to run on Manual trigger start.If I try to install a new device like a webcam or printer, the drivers successfully install. But Microsoft Store...
  3. Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Install Service gets triggered with new device when turned on or connected!: Hello,I've got a problem, which I don't know how to solve. I'm on Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft Store Install Service is normally set to run on Manual trigger start.If I try to install a new device like a webcam or printer, the drivers successfully install. But Microsoft Store...
  4. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  5. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  6. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Installing gaming services Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing gaming services Microsoft Store: when i open a game, it takes me to the microsoft store and tells me i need to install and game services even though there is no button to install them. I have tried so many ways and none of them work, not even xbox support was able to solve this problem. Please help me, I...
  8. Installing gaming services Microsoft Store

Installing gaming services Microsoft Store: when i open a game, it takes me to the microsoft store and tells me i need to install and game services even though there is no button to install them. I have tried so many ways and none of them work, not even xbox support was able to solve this problem. Please help me, I...
  9. Service host: Local system -> Microsoft Store Install service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host: Local system -> Microsoft Store Install service: HI, Of recent, my laptop has been running quite hot, due to which the fans have been running all the time, creating a nuisance. When I looked for the culprit in the task manager, I found out it to be Service host: Local system, its been consuming nearly 30% of the CPU,...
  10. Trigger a task when a bluetooth device is connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trigger a task when a bluetooth device is connected: Hello everyone, I am trying to get more into the task scheduler and optimise my workflow. I was about to add a task when a specific bluetooth device is connected, to open a certain application, but I am lost from the options I have there. I need to know the Log that I...