Windows 10: Microsoft Store Install Service won't start

Discus and support Microsoft Store Install Service won't start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having trouble installing apps through Microsoft Store. I recently found out that Microsoft Store Install Service isn't running on my pc, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by woah_, Dec 6, 2023.

1. woah_ Win User

Microsoft Store Install Service won't start

I've been having trouble installing apps through Microsoft Store. I recently found out that Microsoft Store Install Service isn't running on my pc, and whenever I click start, I get an error that says 'Windows could not start the Microsoft Store Install Service service on Local Computer. Error 13: The data is invalid.' Any help would be appreciated.

:)

woah_, Dec 6, 2023

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Dec 6, 2023
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Microsoft Store Install Service won't start

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Store Install Service won't start

1. Microsoft Store Install Service won't start - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Install

2. Microsoft Store Install Service won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Install Service won't start: I've been having trouble installing apps through Microsoft Store. I recently found out that Microsoft Store Install Service isn't running on my pc, and whenever I click start, I get an error that says 'Windows could not start the Microsoft Store Install Service service on...
  3. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't start: Microsoft Store does not start, I get an error message: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches File System Error -2147219196. Tried the solutions for this and still no luck. I even reinstalled ALL the apps, but the Microsoft store still won't start....
  4. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't start: Microsoft Store does not start, I get an error message: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches File System Error -2147219196. Tried the solutions for this and still no luck. I even reinstalled ALL the apps, but the Microsoft store still won't start....
  5. Microsoft Store won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Microsoft Store won't start

Microsoft Store won't start: Hi,I recently restarted the Microsoft store because the apps were not installing and after hitting restart, the Microsoft store would not start. No error messages or pop-ups, just nothing. I press it and nothing happens. I really need to fix this because I would really like...
  7. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't start: Hi,I recently restarted the Microsoft store because the apps were not installing and after hitting restart, the Microsoft store would not start. No error messages or pop-ups, just nothing. I press it and nothing happens. I really need to fix this because I would really like...
  8. Microsoft Store won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Store won't start

Microsoft Store won't start: I had recently downloaded the Xbox app from its official site, but I couldn't open it for some time, I can't log into the Xbox app either. They only show a pop-up window momentarily before shutting down. Right now; Tried every solution I could find online, checked services,...
  10. Microsoft Store WON'T INSTALL

Microsoft Store WON'T INSTALL: I've tryed everything I found on the internet, when the cursor is over the install button it shows a red block symbol. If i try to run wsreset it just never ends or shows anything, so I have to stop it. Tried troubleshoting and it found nothing....