Windows 10: Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size.

Discus and support Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So the Microsoft store installs apps just fine, "Netflix" for example. But when trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, I click the install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mads1223, Sep 7, 2020.

1. mads1223 Win User

Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size.

So the Microsoft store installs apps just fine, "Netflix" for example.

But when trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, I click the install button and it litterally does nothing.

I've logged out and back in. I've used "WSReset.exe". I've deleted the Cache in "Regedit.exe" for the Store application.

I've installed No man's sky with out any issue, "10Gb"

But MSFS2020 just will not install!!

I'm logged in to the Store. I have Game Pass. Xbox Game Bar is installed. Xbox app is installed.

I've tried to install MSFS2020 from The Microsoft web page, Store and Xbox App. None of them work..

Before this fresh install of windows, it installed and ran perfectly fine!

What the heck is going on!!
    Somebody please help me here

:)

mads1223, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Naraus Win User

Microsoft APP store downloading 100GB game CONSTANTLY AND WONT STOP

I DO NOT WANT THIS 100GB GAME INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER

Why?

BECAUSE IT IS 100GB AND KEEPS INSTALLING IT IN ON MY 256GB SSD.

I DONT WANT IT, I HAVE TO KEEP FORMATTING MY SSD JUST TO GET RID OF IT BECAUSE THE FOLDER IT IS INSTALLED IN DOES NOT ALLOW THE ADMINISTRATOR TO ACCESS IT

Why is there no option to not to have it download and install?

Why is there no option to change the install location to maybe you know my 10TB SEAGATE IRONWOLF?!

Why is Microsoft Store downloading and installing this game even though I haven't opened microsoft store?

Why is there no way of removing apps from my microsoft store library?

Why is there a "hide" button on the app in the library that does literally nothing because once you click "hide" the app is quiet clearly STILL THERE AND FULLY VISIBLE?

Why is microsoft store completely evasive and entirely hostile towards the user?

Why are moderators here so completely hostile and responding to users with pointless questions that have nothing to do with the subject it a poor attempt to make the user give up and accept all the bloatware and spyware that is flooding there system?

and more impotently WHY IS THERE NO OPTION TO UNINSTALL APPS IN THE MICROSOFT STORE?

Naraus, Sep 7, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size.

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size.

1. Microsoft Store installing apps but not a game over 100gb in size. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store installing

2. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over: Hello! As the title say Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over without an end. This is the error 0x80D02017.I've tried everything but nothing work and my Store even now is trying to download and install some apps....
  3. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over: Hello! As the title say Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over without an end. This is the error 0x80D02017.I've tried everything but nothing work and my Store even now is trying to download and install some apps....
  4. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission: First let me say, yes i have the auto update stuff disabledThe file itself is located within WindowsApps folder the one that is usually hidden , i have already uninstalled the game itself, via the windows xbox app but sadly it is still taking up space on my drive within the...
  6. Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission: First let me say, yes i have the auto update stuff disabledThe file itself is located within WindowsApps folder the one that is usually hidden , i have already uninstalled the game itself, via the windows xbox app but sadly it is still taking up space on my drive within the...
  7. Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission

8. Hidden App Taking Up Over 100GB

Hidden App Taking Up Over 100GB: I believe the problem has something to do with a game that was installed through the xbox app in windows 10, Halo Master Chief Collection. I tried moving the app to an external hard drive to recover storage space but after transferring and uninstalling the app my storage is...
  9. C:\Users file is over 100GB

C:\Users file is over 100GB: Hi, I was wondering if it was normal for my C:\Users file to be 107GB. I'm not exactly sure how to clean it out or what to delete. Was simply looking for pointers to get started. Everything just seems to be a shortcut to another location file location. I'm not exactly sure...
  10. install apps & game Microsoft store , windows 10 app

install apps & game Microsoft store , windows 10 app: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , +989172149531 , 5544221251 , Pasha5544 install app Microsoft store & windows10 app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-apps-game-microsoft-store-windows-10-app/02bd6437-7b8b-4706-882d-6a0ca6552a0f