Windows 10: Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?

Discus and support Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Windows Store is completely bricked. I couldn't download anything from the store, so after a lot of different solutions, a Microsoft official post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/elijahhoward, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?

My Windows Store is completely bricked. I couldn't download anything from the store, so after a lot of different solutions, a Microsoft official post suggested wsreset.exe. After that, my Store will "blink" after double-clicking it. It pops up and then immediately closes out.

I just did a safe-install (where you keep all of your files, but sort of reinstall Windows 10) but this did nothing and the store does the exact same thing.

Is there anything I can do?

submitted by /u/elijahhoward
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/elijahhoward, Sep 29, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?

1. Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store bricked

2. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  3. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  4. Can not download anything from microsoft store

Can not download anything from microsoft store: When I try to download anything from microsoft store it just says an errror occured everytime for months. What can I do I have searched on youtube and here on microsoft support and nothing have worked just fix this....
  5. I can not download anything from Microsoft store at all.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not download anything from Microsoft store at all.: Each time I want to install anything, it doesn't even start and shows the same message every time: "Something happened on our end." It's so disturbing and irritating. Please help me out.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]: I don´t know if i am on the right subreddit, but i have some issues with my Microsoft Store. Yesterday I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. It was 2 Month ago since the last time I was downloading something in Microsoft Store. So I started Downloading the game and got...
  7. Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?: I can't open the search bar, most of the buttons are missing, and whenever I click on an app I want to download, I am greeted by an error message. My internet is working well, so that can't be the problem. submitted by /u/QuacksterJones [link] [comments]...
  8. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Can not download anything on the microsoft store: Hi. I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when i click download or would just get stuck loading, i have already resetted the app and used WSRESET but it wont work, could...
  9. I literally can do anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally can do anything.: How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-literally-can-do-anything/a5140cbe-dd25-43d4-aebe-009e2e0db5a8"
  10. Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.: whenever i try to install an app on the microsoft store the install button does nothing as you can see from this video: https://youtu.be/mOsuu1eIFOE...