Windows 10: Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

Discus and support Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Michael Morbius, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS even if it sucks **** and have not fixed your **** store service? Everything I do does nothing.I have done the following things:wsreset.exePowershell thingyReset it in "Apps and Features"All up to date on updatesHow to fix? I swear, if you tell me to reset my PC, why the **** should I have to reset my entire PC, which takes multiple days to work, because of your **** service which you can't seem to fix?Once again, how to fix??

:)

Michael Morbius, Jun 10, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Microsoft Store Broken

My build is 19044.1288 (preview builds are not applied).

As you can see:

Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing. [​IMG]

- the Store is fine.

Here's my recent update history:

Suggest you review yours and consider uninstalling any preview updates, for example, if indeed the problem is caused by one.

You can then install updates in turn - the Control Panel, Program and Features view is most helpful there - and see if the Store works again.

dalchina, Jun 10, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

Microsoft Store Broken

Since about a week ago the Microsoft Store and Solitaire were greyed out on the tiles with an exclamation mark

I noticed a couple of days ago that Solitaire was back to normal however the Store still refused to open.

I've tried the various fixes I've found on here, clearing the cache, resetting the app, reinstalling to no avail, Microsoft troubleshooter.

Winver: 21H1 Build 19043.1237

WeirdScience06, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

1. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store broken

2. Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.: Hello I'm looking for some help in fixing my windows update. I feel like I've tried everything short of a fresh install of windows, which I'm trying to avoid if possible. Let me lay out the situation and what I've tried It originally began with the PC having poor performance...
  3. Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.: Hello I'm looking for some help in fixing my windows update. I feel like I've tried everything short of a fresh install of windows, which I'm trying to avoid if possible. Let me lay out the situation and what I've tried It originally began with the PC having poor performance...
  4. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.: Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS even if it sucks **** and have not fixed your **** store service? Everything I do does nothing.I have done the following...
  5. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.: Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS even if it sucks **** and have not fixed your **** store service? Everything I do does nothing.I have done the following...
  6. The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!: I pay for Game Pass and I can download games on xBox without problems, I could still argue that it is slow but it is manageable. However, downloading Minecraft of All Things from the Windows Store took over 20 HOURS, even though the download is a small 300mb file! I'm trying...
  7. The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!: I pay for Game Pass and I can download games on xBox without problems, I could still argue that it is slow but it is manageable. However, downloading Minecraft of All Things from the Windows Store took over 20 HOURS, even though the download is a small 300mb file! I'm trying...
  8. The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

9. The microsoft store is nothing but awful

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The microsoft store is nothing but awful: Never have I used such a terrible store. I do not understand how a multi-billion dollar corporation cannot even make a half-functional store. Steam, EpicGames, Origin, and EA all have perfectly functioning web stores but not Microsoft. I get to play Russian roulette with...
  10. BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.: I have a Lenovo T530 Thinkpad here stuck in the BSOD loop. I'm assuming this is because of an update but I'm not entirely sure since it was working fine right after. Here's everything I've tried: Chkdsk Checking for suspicious drivers Resetting always fails Sfc scan won't...