Windows 10: Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

Discus and support Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisGrable, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all troubleshooting steps that I could find.//I did a repair on the app from system//I cleared cache on the app from system//I did a reinstall on the app from system.//The above vailed so I Followed these instructions below multiple times.Check that you have Windows updated to version 21H1. //Did this, I am on 21H1https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13443/...Follow these steps to repair the Store and apps.Copy these commands and paste them into Power

:)

ChrisGrable, Nov 26, 2021
  2. kin2son Win User

Microsoft Store missing and broken Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again :(

Hi all, new to the forum and hope someone can assist...

Was trying to install "HP Smart" from MS Store but kept failing (Win10 1709).

Tried resetting the store with wsreset without much luck. After some googling I was stupid enough to mess with the "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" folder, deleted a few folders in there....

I ran a few commands in powershell and after that the store icon is broken nor it will launch.

I then try "resetting" the store in "Add/remove program" -> Windows Store and now the icon is completely gone from the start menu.

Long story short when I try to reinstall the store by running -

"Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}"

in powershell admin I am getting the below error (Sorry for the horrible screen cap)

Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again [​IMG]

As you can see there are 2 errors. I know the AppXManifest.xml file is in there, yet it keeps saying the system cannot find the path specified.

Is there any suggestion how I can revive the store? I really hope that I don't need to rebuild the whole machine. Thanks heaps!

kin2son, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store missing and broken Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again :(

Like maybe update the OS, very old windows version you have.

Run SFC /scannow to fix missing files from command prompt

sdowney717, Nov 26, 2021
  4. steve108 Win User

Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

Microsoft Store Broken

It should normally, but sometimes things get messed up, so as dalchina suggested, try a different account. I've recently experienced where a Microsoft Store app wouldn't update in one account, but updated fine in the second account - and then it showed the updated version in the first account.

steve108, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

1. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store broken

2. Microsoft store broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store broken: Hello so I haven't been on my pc in a while even tho it's all updated and should be fine my Microsoft store keeps opening and over clicking everything I do, I tried to end the task with administrator but I can't even click it because for some reason the store is constantly...
  3. Microsoft Store "Try that again/Page could not be loaded. Please try again later"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store "Try that again/Page could not be loaded. Please try again later": Hi,Code: 0x80131500CV: TFpf80vQTkuiqo3PI'm trying to open the Microsoft Store and it pops up with the same error, "Try that again/Page could not be loaded. Please try again later", every time. Same error with the Feedback Hub and Mail. My main concern is the app storeHere are...
  4. Microsoft Store "Try that again/Page could not be loaded. Please try again later"

Microsoft Store "Try that again/Page could not be loaded. Please try again later": Hi,Code: 0x80131500CV: TFpf80vQTkuiqo3PI'm trying to open the Microsoft Store and it pops up with the same error, "Try that again/Page could not be loaded. Please try again later", every time. Same error with the Feedback Hub and Mail. My main concern is the app storeHere are...
  5. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again: My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all troubleshooting steps that I could find.//I did a repair on the app from system//I cleared cache on the app from system//I did a...
  6. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again: My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all troubleshooting steps that I could find.//I did a repair on the app from system//I cleared cache on the app from system//I did a...
  7. Microsoft store is BROKEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store is BROKEN: I have literally been updating Minecraft for 30 minutes and it hasn't even STARTED. I tried signing in and out, I tried restarting the computer, but NITHING HAS CHANGED. I AM SO SICK OF THIS AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE TRIED TO UPDATE MINECRAFT....
  8. broken microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    broken microsoft store: hello I've run into yet another bug and I've seen something similar to this but this is obviously more sophisticated than normal install glitches when you get an app saying it's downloading something when it's really not I've already run power shell force reset cache and...
  9. Windows store broken once again.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows store broken once again.: I changed my accounts to my new account with xbox game pass on and now i am constantly getting the classic 0x80070015 error code. does anyone have any clue on earth how to fix this? WITHOUT REINSTALLING WINDOWS. submitted by /u/Frosty_Cartographer [link] [comments]...
  10. Try again later Microsoft Store problem.

Try again later Microsoft Store problem.: So lately I've been having this problem with my Microsoft Store for some reasons I get this error or bug that says the following: Try again later or we had a problem on our site or something like that. I've been trying to fix this thing for like months now I've watched and...