Windows 10: Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Microsoft Store isn't even listed in my apps, so apps like photos and notes will no longer launch. I've tried some fixes online but it told me I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sindere-Chan, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

The Microsoft Store isn't even listed in my apps, so apps like photos and notes will no longer launch. I've tried some fixes online but it told me I needed to turn on my firewall. Turning on my firewall meets me with an error "Windows firewall can’t change settings error 0x80070422". I tried to turn it on with services and got "Error 1068 (The Dependency Service or Group Failed)". I'm really not sure where I can go from here.

I tried to submit feedback in the Feedback Hub but I can't sign in and since I need to get an answer, that won't work.

The store cannot be searched for, is not in my hidden files and isn't listed in apps & features. Without it I can't access my notes, which I need to be able to work.

:)

Sindere-Chan, Jun 6, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

1. Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store complete

2. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  3. Microsoft store completely gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  4. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft store completely gone from windows.

Microsoft store completely gone from windows.: So my windows 10 microsoft store is completely gone. I cant download any microsoft apps because there is no store. I tried doing a clean install of windows 10 and the store is still missing....help!...
  6. can't start firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't start firewall: Hi, every one Jack here I currently work in technical support and repair in electronics teaching. I have been visiting here for some years now. I've been using Windows since the windows 3.0 era (with the exception of 8), and been doing customization as well in order to gain...
  7. My microsoft store is just completely gone

My microsoft store is just completely gone: My PC is windows 10 but doesn't have the windows store i wanted this to download Instagram I have tried several power shell things but the store isn't disabled its just not on my PC at all ive looked for downloads but can't find any and I have made different user accounts...
  8. Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.: Hello there. I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all. After trying many MANY tutorials online I'd thought I'd post here. I eventually gave up and reset my pc, but to no avail. It's not in my apps at all....
  9. Can't start windows firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't start windows firewall: [img] Malwarebytes turned off windows firewall. That was good because MWB really fixed some issues. But now i cant turn it back on. If you look in the image when i hit restore settings nothing happens. I tried in safe mode and ran sfc /scannow and still nothing I would...
  10. MS Store completely gone

MS Store completely gone: I have lost ms store completely from my computer. I had an issue this week when my brother forced my PC off during updates. I did not have a back up file and was forced to do a reset via windows 10 software. I opted to "keep files and settings" but lost all my apps. I got...