Windows 10: Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there. I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all. After trying many MANY... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoahComm, Jun 10, 2019 at 1:32 AM.

1. NoahComm Win User

Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Hello there.

I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all.

After trying many MANY tutorials online I'd thought I'd post here.

I eventually gave up and reset my pc, but to no avail. It's not in my apps at all.

I've tried running about every admin powershell or cmd code I could find like the GetAppPackage one's, etc.

There is no entry of it whatsoever, and this really sucks.

I thought for sure resetting the pc and getting a clean install of Windows would get the Store back, but alas I am here.

I don't have any restore points prior to the issue, either, because it is a fairly new pc.

If there are any other Powershell codes or anything else I havent tried(the 1st 2 pages of google searching solutions), please let me know. I'm fine if the solution involves resetting the pc in any way as I've already done so.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

Thema:

1. Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store completely

2. Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.: The Microsoft Store isn't even listed in my apps, so apps like photos and notes will no longer launch. I've tried some fixes online but it told me I needed to turn on my firewall. Turning on my firewall meets me with an error "Windows firewall can’t change settings error...
  3. Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone

Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone: As stated, I went to go open a picture and noticed the photos app wasn't listed anymore. Went to go to the store to redownload it and that also wasn't there. I've attempted to use powershell to reinstall them but i keep getting an error. When i try to open the "files" from...
  4. Microsoft store disappeared from my pc

Microsoft store disappeared from my pc: Microsoft store disappeared from my pc. I almost tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-disappeared-from-my-pc/9abf3944-5b4b-4f43-83dd-c0f25e3c4054"
  5. OneDrive is gone from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive is gone from my pc.: so after the deletion of my files, I saw that OneDrive was gone. the OneDrive folder looked like the default .EXE icon. I searched up how to fix it and the OneDrive sync client in the notification area was gone. i tried a command in the command prompt and it didn't work....
  6. How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to completely remove Microsoft account from PC: I would like to remove my account but I dont see an option anywhere. How do I do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-completely-remove-microsoft-account-from-pc/13ae9784-0e2e-46d2-b04a-5c5cfecfa132
  7. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"
  8. MS Store completely gone

MS Store completely gone: I have lost ms store completely from my computer. I had an issue this week when my brother forced my PC off during updates. I did not have a back up file and was forced to do a reset via windows 10 software. I opted to "keep files and settings" but lost all my apps. I got...
  9. Network icon is completely gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network icon is completely gone: Hello community. After a while using my ASUS X541U running on Windows 10, I've noticed that my network icon is not appearing. I tried every possible solutions like enbaling network in taskbar settings, running registerys and editing group policy But none of them worked...
  10. DVD drivers completely gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drivers completely gone: For a while now I've had a problem with my DVD drives not showing up on my computer. After many MANY searches for a solution, it seems that the most common success is to delete ATA/ATAPI drivers and also delete all DVD/CD drivers in the device manager, then restart the...