Windows 10: Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there. I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all. After trying many MANY... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoahComm, Jun 10, 2019.

1. NoahComm Win User

Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Hello there.

I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all.

After trying many MANY tutorials online I'd thought I'd post here.

I eventually gave up and reset my pc, but to no avail. It's not in my apps at all.

I've tried running about every admin powershell or cmd code I could find like the GetAppPackage one's, etc.

There is no entry of it whatsoever, and this really sucks.

I thought for sure resetting the pc and getting a clean install of Windows would get the Store back, but alas I am here.

I don't have any restore points prior to the issue, either, because it is a fairly new pc.

If there are any other Powershell codes or anything else I havent tried(the 1st 2 pages of google searching solutions), please let me know. I'm fine if the solution involves resetting the pc in any way as I've already done so.

:)

NoahComm, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 10, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store completely

2. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  3. Microsoft store completely gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  4. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft store is gone from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is gone from my computer: I did everything I can do to get microsoft store back after a reset, I even reset it completely one more time and it is still not there. every method and answer that you can find on the internet I can assure you I did it, so please if someone can help me reply because I...
  6. Microsoft store is gone from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is gone from my computer: I did everything I can do to get microsoft store back after a reset, I even reset it completely one more time and it is still not there. every method and answer that you can find on the internet I can assure you I did it, so please if someone can help me reply because I...
  7. Bluetooth completely gone from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely gone from PC: My Bluetooth is gone. No Bluetooth in Device Manager, no icon in taskbar, no on/off switch in the bluetooth setting, no bluetooth button in the notification center,...nothing. The only bluetooth related thing i have on my pc right now, is the Bluetooth Service in...
  8. Microsoft store completely gone from windows.

Microsoft store completely gone from windows.: So my windows 10 microsoft store is completely gone. I cant download any microsoft apps because there is no store. I tried doing a clean install of windows 10 and the store is still missing....help!...
  9. Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone: I've had this problem for a while now, and I have no idea what's happening. First, I was unable to open the start menu at all. I pressed the windows key, nothing. Pressed the icon in the bottom left corner, nothing. Tried Cortana, nothing. Then, some of my apps on my task...
  10. My microsoft store is just completely gone

My microsoft store is just completely gone: My PC is windows 10 but doesn't have the windows store i wanted this to download Instagram I have tried several power shell things but the store isn't disabled its just not on my PC at all ive looked for downloads but can't find any and I have made different user accounts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store is gone