Windows 10: Microsoft Store is down for some users on Windows 10 and Xbox

Discus and support Microsoft Store is down for some users on Windows 10 and Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Many Windows 10 and Xbox One users are reporting that the Microsoft Store is down in some regions. Users have to deal with a pretty annoying Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 9, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Store is down for some users on Windows 10 and Xbox

Many Windows 10 and Xbox One users are reporting that the Microsoft Store is down in some regions. Users have to deal with a pretty annoying Microsoft Store problems on Thursday morning that made the app store almost non-functional for some of those affected.

Users, who documented the bug, are seeing an error message when opening apps listing or performing a search in the Microsoft Store.

“Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help,” the Microsoft Store error message reads. Refreshing the page returns the same result and clearing cache of the app store is not helping either.

We were able to reproduce the bug and the app store is also not working on our devices at the time of writing this story. Some users have confirmed the problem on Twitter and as well as Reddit, but there’s is no acknowledgement from Microsoft yet.

“So even though I am signed in on Windows with my Microsoft Account – I am physically unable to log in to the Xbox App or the Microsoft Store with the same account?! Resetting the Microsoft Store did not fix,” a user tweeted.

@XboxSupport Please explain to me why my Xbox One S is running like a snail and i can not connect to the Microsoft Store…

— Braiden Stokely (@OzzyGamer275) May 9, 2019

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ @MicrosoftStore pic.twitter.com/3pQNltyOgw

Microsoft Store is down for some users on Windows 10 and Xbox 1f43a.png 늑대머리 Microsoft Store is down for some users on Windows 10 and Xbox 1f338.png (@Wolfheimrick) May 9, 2019

Is Microsoft Store also having similar problems on your Windows 10 device or Xbox One console? Let us know in the comments below.

This is a developing story…

The post Microsoft Store is down for some users on Windows 10 and Xbox appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 9, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users

Read more: Microsoft Store adds new wish list option for all Windows 10 users | On MSFT

Brink, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store is down for some users on Windows 10 and Xbox - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store down

2. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down: Hello everyone!For a couple of weeks now, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge and Store; I can't log in, search, etc. I have turned off and on my laptop, googled possible solutions but nothing. On Edge I see this message "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and on Store "Code:0x80131500 /...
  3. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down: Hello everyone!For a couple of weeks now, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge and Store; I can't log in, search, etc. I have turned off and on my laptop, googled possible solutions but nothing. On Edge I see this message "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and on Store "Code:0x80131500 /...
  4. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store / Xbox App: Microsoft store and xbox app will not work as intended. Nothing can be installed or updated in either program and a reset of the Microsoft store does nothing. I have already uninstalled the store and reinstalled it did nothing. When resetting it states that it will...
  6. Xbox-Windows Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox-Windows Microsoft Store: Hello, I am trying to download Minecraft off of the Microsoft store. Will the game be on both the Xbox and windows store or will I have to pay for it twice. Thanks!...
  7. Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other: Microsoft Store doesn’t want to start. When I click to launch it, it keeps loading. The same problem with other services. I tried resetting Store cache, then I disabled antivirus. What other methods can you suggest?...
  8. Microsoft Store is Down?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is Down?: X-Box, PC and mobile device, store is unresponsive. Trying to search, preview or buy anything throws an error and refresh this page. PC: Code: 0x000001F8 CV: 5Y0aLJCGPUWvyOvW Xbox: Code: 0x00000007 CV:w05sjvcaNEuc2e/h Edge on Android, no error, just fails to load....
  9. Windows Update, Windows 10 Store reportedly broken for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update, Windows 10 Store reportedly broken for some users: According to various reports on Twitter and Reddit, some users are unable to connect to Windows Update and Microsoft Store on Windows 10 devices. While users are blaming Microsoft for Windows Update issues, it appears to be a DNS issue and the software maker isn’t responsible...
  10. Windows 10 apps or Store not working for some users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 apps or Store not working for some users: Hi, I’m responsible for multiple computers for our youth work. All windows 10 computers with multiple local users (administrators). Clean installed at the beginning of January. Windows 10 drives me kind of crazy, cause on a very regular base Store apps stop functioning....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is Xbox Microsoft store down