Windows 10: Microsoft Store is giving errors

Discus and support Microsoft Store is giving errors in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download/Update an app using the Microsoft Store, I get this error code: 0x80010108. It would be great if someone replies with an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidMedin, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store is giving errors

Whenever I try to download/Update an app using the Microsoft Store, I get this error code: 0x80010108.
    It would be great if someone replies with an answer of how to solve it and what the error means.

:)

DavidMedin, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Store does't work and gives error.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Listed below are some reasons why the error
    0x80072EE7 happened:

• Corrupted files on the system.
    • Incorrect configuration of DNS.
    • Virus and malware infection.

To help you with the concern, we suggest running a System File Checker
    that can repair conflicts and violation on the computer.

After running the System File Checker and issue still happens, we suggest performing the steps provided by
    SueL440 on this thread that was able to solved
    other people's concern about the error.

Feel free to get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store is giving errors

My Microsoft store is giving me an error 0x80072F7D

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run App troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooter in the search bar and click on it.

• Expand view all in the left corner of Windows.

• From the list below, select Windows app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it resolves the issue.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store is giving errors

1. Microsoft Store is giving errors - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store giving

2. I cant sign in to my Microsoft Store, after giving email and password, it gives an error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant sign in to my Microsoft Store, after giving email and password, it gives an error...: recently i encountered an error while singing Into my Microsoft account and it said that "we have encountered an error please try to sign in later" and sometimes it also gives me a error code: 0800704cf and says that my internet is not connect But my internet connection is...
  3. I cant sign in to my Microsoft Store, after giving email and password, it gives an error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in to my Microsoft Store, after giving email and password, it gives an error...: recently i encountered an error while singing Into my Microsoft account and it said that "we have encountered an error please try to sign in later" and sometimes it also gives me a error code: 0800704cf and says that my internet is not connect But my internet connection is...
  4. I cant sign in to my Microsoft Store, after giving email and password, it gives an error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store giving error code 0x80131500

Microsoft store giving error code 0x80131500: Hello this is Pratik, I wanna know why my microsoft store is giving error code 0x80131500..Yeah I can open all apps except Store! This is happening from yesterday.. As it is very frustating please give any idea to solve that!!I'm in a Windows 10 Pro.. rather than I've done...
  6. Microsoft Store giving Code: 0x80070005

Microsoft Store giving Code: 0x80070005: I was trying to play Sea of Thieves, a game I own, on the Windows 10 Xbox app, but it said the game wasn't available on my account. Microsoft Community answers said to reinstall the game, but after I uninstalled and went to reinstall it on the store I encountered this error...
  7. Microsoft store gives error 0x80073CFE while updating apps

Microsoft store gives error 0x80073CFE while updating apps: So, I've been waiting for over 1,5 maybe already 2 years for a fix or even a reply from Microsoft about above error message when I want to update my apps in microsoft store. After a certaincant even remember which one windows update my microsoft store was broken. It wont...
  8. Microsoft Photos Giving Errors

Microsoft Photos Giving Errors: This is the error: [img] I cannot open any picture files and it looks like Microsoft Photos is corrupted. I didn't have this problem yesterday. When I go to the Microsoft Store and try to reinstall Photos, it doesn't work. A screen will pop up for a fraction of a second...
  9. Microsoft Store not working, Installing Xbox App gives error 80070005, and Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store not working, Installing Xbox App gives error 80070005, and Microsoft...: Hello, I seem to be having a problem communicating with the Windows services, other than what I described in the title of the question, I have to mention that I am starting fresh after resetting the computer. Now the reason for the reset might have something to do with my...
  10. Microsoft Store no connection, giving Error code: 0x80072F7D

Microsoft Store no connection, giving Error code: 0x80072F7D: Hello, Recently, I just updated my Windows 10 to version 1803 (Build 17134.472). But when I open Microsoft Store App, it's not working, giving error: "Check your connection Microsoft Store needs to be online. It looks like you're not. ... Code: 0x80072F7D" Although I...