Windows 10: Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do?

Discus and support Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store is nowhere, it's gone. How do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KennethJensen_71, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do?

Microsoft Store is nowhere, it's gone. How do I get it back?

:)

KennethJensen_71, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do?

1. Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store gone

2. Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.: Hello there. I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all. After trying many MANY tutorials online I'd thought I'd post here. I eventually gave up and reset my pc, but to no avail. It's not in my apps at all....
  3. Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.: The Microsoft Store isn't even listed in my apps, so apps like photos and notes will no longer launch. I've tried some fixes online but it told me I needed to turn on my firewall. Turning on my firewall meets me with an error "Windows firewall can’t change settings error...
  4. Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone

Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone: As stated, I went to go open a picture and noticed the photos app wasn't listed anymore. Went to go to the store to redownload it and that also wasn't there. I've attempted to use powershell to reinstall them but i keep getting an error. When i try to open the "files" from...
  5. Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?

Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?: I restarted my pc and now everything is uninstalled, microsoft store, nvidia control panel, everything. Ive tried tons of things in powershell and reinstalling drivers and I have found no fix. Someone please help!...
  6. Windows 10 home microsoft store license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home microsoft store license key: Now I know this is kinda an odd question but I had purchased a windows 10 home license key from the microsoft store for a pc I had built from the ground up since then that PC has bit the dust and I have a new one I built I would like to install windows 10 on would my...
  7. Home Screen Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Home Screen Gone: My home screen with back ground and apps, folders and files are gone, replaced with the Microsoft blue page. How can I change it back. Been looking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-gone/df6a8158-56e0-4eb0-b43a-bbc871f3454b
  8. Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?

Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?: I purchased Sea of Thieves and left it downloading for a day, more than enough time than it needed. I came back to find it had frozen at 4Gbs done out of 47Gbs. Something to do with Xbox Game Bar trying to update and just refused to work. Eventually after tampering around I...
  9. windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition: It was a few weeks ago I can't remember the exact time. My machine that came with OEM activation suddenly requires activation again. I have no idea what to do, therefore I performed a full restore of the computer try to repair it, wiped all the contents, settings, and chose...
  10. How do I VIEW what cookies are stored on Microsoft Edge, window's 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I VIEW what cookies are stored on Microsoft Edge, window's 10: When I use Google I can clear each cookie stored individually. How do I select only the individual cookies I want to "clear when I am using "Edge & Window's 10?...