Windows 10: Microsoft Store is gone.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is gone. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! Recently in the past 4 days I've been struggling to get back my Microsoft Store, I tried to re-install it using Powershell but it didn't work. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KorxPD, Jul 22, 2021.

1. KorxPD Win User

Microsoft Store is gone.

Hello! Recently in the past 4 days I've been struggling to get back my Microsoft Store, I tried to re-install it using Powershell but it didn't work. I also tried using WSreset but when its done all it does is give me a message that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link" Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9b76319f29a2c26f5495b196eba86424 , Microsoft Store isn't in the Apps & Features in the settings.I'm running out of hope I really don't want to reset my Computer because my Parents uses my Computer too.What do I do to fix this? Please help.

:)

KorxPD, Jul 22, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 22, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store is gone.

windows store gone

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

There could be a corruption with the Windows Store. Try restarting the computer once and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check.
    WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store is gone.

1. Microsoft Store is gone. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store gone

2. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  3. Microsoft store completely gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  4. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft store is gone from my computer

Microsoft store is gone from my computer: I did everything I can do to get microsoft store back after a reset, I even reset it completely one more time and it is still not there. every method and answer that you can find on the internet I can assure you I did it, so please if someone can help me reply because I...
  6. Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone: One day I tried opening some photos of mine and the app I'd open them with was Microsoft Photos. It didn't open and instead came back with a timeout error: I tried going to the app's advanced settings, but that wouldn't load unless I was in safe mode, and I couldn't uninstall...
  7. Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone

Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone: One day I tried opening some photos of mine and the app I'd open them with was Microsoft Photos. It didn't open and instead came back with a timeout error: I tried going to the app's advanced settings, but that wouldn't load unless I was in safe mode, and I couldn't uninstall...
  8. Microsoft Store will not open/ storage space gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store will not open/ storage space gone: Help - after last update Microsoft Store will not open and troubleshoot for it will not work. Also, Storage space all gone - no matter what I do, disk clean up, delete temp, empty trash etc. doesn't free up any storage....
  9. window 10 microsoft store is gone

window 10 microsoft store is gone: my windows 10 laptop no longer has the Microsoft store. pop up message tells me that I need a new app for ms-store- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-microsoft-store-is-gone/fe7bea8b-ceea-4777-876a-f022ea8ce241"
  10. Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone

Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone: As stated, I went to go open a picture and noticed the photos app wasn't listed anymore. Went to go to the store to redownload it and that also wasn't there. I've attempted to use powershell to reinstall them but i keep getting an error. When i try to open the "files" from...