Windows 10: Microsoft store is greyed out and won´t open.

Discus and support Microsoft store is greyed out and won´t open. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, so i have this bug and don´t know what to do nor how i triggered it, i tried everything but nothing works. Help me please. (sorry for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaniboomAG, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft store is greyed out and won´t open.

/u/DaniboomAG, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Apr 10, 2020
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft store is greyed out and won´t open.

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store is greyed out and won´t open.

1. Microsoft store is greyed out and won´t open. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store greyed

2. Microsoft Store won't open. It's greyed out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open. It's greyed out.: Microsoft Store and other apps like photos, calendar, mail, calculator, xbox, xbox game bar, etc won't open on my PC. I have a Windows 10 which is up-to-date. Any apps related to Microsoft Store are not working, like Adobe Photoshop express, WhatsApp, Asphalt 9, which were...
  3. Microsoft Store won't open. It's greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't open. It's greyed out.: Microsoft Store and other apps like photos, calendar, mail, calculator, xbox, xbox game bar, etc won't open on my PC. I have a Windows 10 which is up-to-date. Any apps related to Microsoft Store are not working, like Adobe Photoshop express, WhatsApp, Asphalt 9, which were...
  4. Microsoft Store won't open. It's greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open

Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open: Hi, My Microsoft Store App fails to open. The tile is greyed out as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-tile-is-greyed-out-and-do-not-open/fe60d19f-22fd-4a36-92c9-d2dfd3f0df91
  6. Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open: Hi, My Microsoft Store App fails to open. The tile is greyed out as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-tile-is-greyed-out-and-do-not-open/fe60d19f-22fd-4a36-92c9-d2dfd3f0df91
  7. Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open

8. links in emails won´t open

links in emails won´t open: Good morning, Since a few weeks I can´t open links in emails anymore and I get presented with the following error message:How can I solve this? I work with office 365 for business as part of my company´s account and with this I can open the links no problem. But my personal...
  9. Microsoft Store Greyed out

Microsoft Store Greyed out: [ATTACH] Windows version: [ATTACH] Yes. I have looked at every way to 'fix' this issue. The discussion is either 4-5 years old, or all of the solutions aren't working. Run CMD, fix the registry; restart the computer; add another user which is just the dumbest thing I've...
  10. Microsoft store Greyed out with !

Microsoft store Greyed out with !: I'm not sure what happened I was using my computer normally I noticed some of the games I was playing were lagging so I reset my computer hoping that would fix the problem. It did not, in fact, it made it much worse now the Microsoft store is greyed out with a !. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 greyed out store and other apps