Windows 10: Microsoft store is in an download loop!

Discus and support Microsoft store is in an download loop! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft your store is broken. It keeps on trying to download the update for the Halo: The Master Chief Collection, even though I canceled it. I keep... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JonathanSquyres, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft store is in an download loop!

Microsoft your store is broken. It keeps on trying to download the update for the Halo: The Master Chief Collection, even though I canceled it. I keep on cancel it and try to find it to uninstall and/or delete its files. But It is stuck in a loop. I even restart my PC, I even turn off the PC and turn it back on. Can someone help me, please!?

:)

JonathanSquyres, Mar 7, 2020

2. My Microsoft Store app doesn't let me download any application

Hi,

This error is usually caused by a damaged Windows Store cache. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to know if there are any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you reset Windows Store cache and try downloading apps from Microsoft Store again. To reset Windows Store cache, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft store is in an download loop!

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store is in an download loop!

1. Microsoft store is in an download loop! - Similar Threads - Microsoft store download

2. Microsoft store pending loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store pending loop: I have a new PC, as a matter of fact I'm brand new to PCs, so my microsoft store has 43 applications pending install and updates of which it just wont do any and is unresponsive at some moments.Everything I have tried - 1. Run "wsreset" 2. Clearing cache in appdata 3. Repair...
  3. Microsoft store pending loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store pending loop: I have a new PC, as a matter of fact I'm brand new to PCs, so my microsoft store has 43 applications pending install and updates of which it just wont do any and is unresponsive at some moments.Everything I have tried - 1. Run "wsreset" 2. Clearing cache in appdata 3. Repair...
  4. Microsoft store stuck on loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck on loop: I just got this pc, the microsoft store is stuck on an infinite loop, the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loop/467f509b-676e-473e-b880-676c58d805fe
  5. Microsoft store stuck on loop

Microsoft store stuck on loop: I just got this pc, the microsoft store is stuck on an infinite loop, the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loop/467f509b-676e-473e-b880-676c58d805fe
  6. Microsoft Store Downloads

Microsoft Store Downloads: When I try to download the Minecraft Launcher or any other app/game off of the Microsoft store it wont work for some reason. It doesn't show an error code or anything it just simply doesn't download. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop: This problem started a while ago. When I try to open the "downloads and updates" tab of microsoft store, I see the title and a loading animation. This loading animation never finishes, I have left it on for hours without it finishing....
  8. Microsoft Store - Update Loop

Microsoft Store - Update Loop: Attempted to update an app - it says completed, then says "downloading" again. Tried PowerShell commands, WSReset, restarting, and nothing helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-update-loop/38857008-a392-4a4b-8633-c626c80d0c71
  9. Microsoft Store Download?

Microsoft Store Download?: [ATTACH] I want to install the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store but the download does not start and the "Start" button does not work. Can someone help me? Microsoft Store Download?
  10. downloading in microsoft store

downloading in microsoft store: i was downloading something and it crashed and now even when i restart my computer its still says its downloading but its not and it doesn't allow me to install anything on the Microsoft store. I also cant deleted it because it hasn't appeared in my apps yet...