Windows 10: microsoft store is missing. after upgrade to 10 from 7 I may have removed the app? can not...

Discus and support microsoft store is missing. after upgrade to 10 from 7 I may have removed the app? can not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft store is not installed. How can I get it and reinstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamFrizzell1, Jun 14, 2020.

1. microsoft store is missing. after upgrade to 10 from 7 I may have removed the app? can not...

Microsoft store is not installed. How can I get it and reinstall it?

:)

WilliamFrizzell1, Jun 14, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store app missing.

I had a brand new Dell Precious laptop where Microsoft Store and Windows Calculator was missing from day 1. I have tried everything suggested with 10 steps guides etc, loads of PowerShell commands but nothing worked.

So the solution in the end for me was to re-install everything, starting with a Windows 10 release 1903 edition. That has successfully been upgraded to release 1909 and the Microsoft Store etc. is now available and the apps now work as expected.

LFCdenmark, Jun 14, 2020
  4. microsoft store is missing. after upgrade to 10 from 7 I may have removed the app? can not...

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store is missing. after upgrade to 10 from 7 I may have removed the app? can not...

1. microsoft store is missing. after upgrade to 10 from 7 I may have removed the app? can not... - Similar Threads - microsoft store missing

2. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  3. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  4. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store app missing after update

Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  6. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  7. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Missing photos following upgrade from Microsoft 7 to Microsoft 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing photos following upgrade from Microsoft 7 to Microsoft 10?: How to I find missing photos following upgrade from Microsoft 7 to Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-photos-following-upgrade-from-microsoft-7/6b10e945-ed5b-4531-a6c7-47f49f2016ce
  9. Microsoft Store app missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Microsoft Store app missing after upgrading to Windows 10: Microsoft store is not installed. How can I get it and reinstall it? ***original title: microsoft store is missing. after upgrade to 10 from 7 I may have removed the app? can not find it in any search or trouble shooting***...
  10. remove app from microsoft store

remove app from microsoft store: Hi I published an app in microsoft store and i want to remove it . Is it possible ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-microsoft-store/d2f9da44-3a38-4bbd-afff-29617aa70958"