Windows 10: Microsoft store is missing

Discus and support Microsoft store is missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How is possible that after reinstalling windows 11, microsoft store is still missing ?.Microsoft store belong to microsoft? i dont get it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Morosanu Robert, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Microsoft store is missing

How is possible that after reinstalling windows 11, microsoft store is still missing ?.Microsoft store belong to microsoft? i dont get it...

:)

Morosanu Robert, Nov 24, 2022

2. Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Win 10 Microsoft App Store Missing

Hi, I'm having a huge issue with a clients laptop and none of the forums , YouTube tutorials or Microsoft support has been able to help me with this problem .
    The Microsoft store App has completely disappeared from they're Laptop , other Microsoft store apps are still there but they don't run.

I have tired to use the methods mentioned on theses websites ( only posting a few since all of them say the same things)
    [ Top 4 Ways to Fix Microsoft Store Missing in Windows 10 ]
    [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ab4a2af?auth=1 ]
    [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...03c31c?page=11 ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windo...ing-windows-10 ]
    [ ]

This is the one ill use as reference: Solved: Microsoft Store App missing in Windows 10 version 2004

In the above mentioned site it gave a few ways to fix it ( none worked ) , i'll list all the ones i tried and try and give as much information about the results as possible.
    In order :
    1 . Run Trouble Shooter for "Windows Store Apps" , no problems detected .
    2 . Reset Windows Store cache using Win+R . gives you the "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store" popup box
    3 . Re-Register Microsoft Store using power shell (look at reference link to see what code was used , results in the posted snapshot)

Microsoft store is missing [​IMG]

4 . Run DISM command in elevated command prompt (again look at reference for commands used) , "check health" showed component store as repairable,
    but following commands resulted in nothing but 16 hours of waiting with no results
    5 . Manually Repair Microsoft Store , downloaded the file given (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=619547)
    ran the first command step 5. as written on site (results image ) . tried skipping step 5. and went straight to step 6. (results in image)

i uploaded a system info file ("msinfo32.nfo") at filehosting.org you can view it at below link .
    (this is a download link for the nfo file) https://www.filehosting.org/file/det...7/msinfo32.nfo

Also . . . . unfortunately i don't know when the problem started or if it was caused after a update , app install or something like that . All i know about what happened before i was contacted is what they told me , apparently the Microsoft store kept giving a error code when trying to update or connect to account ( they conveniently don't remember the code though) . i have searched all they're apps from top to bottom and i cant find any trace of the MS store , all that remains are the games and apps they downloaded from the store before it started with it's problems .

I also ask that any info or help you can give to be posted below (obviously) and if you guys can possibly also send it to my personnel email L: kobuscoetsee78@gmail.com ( this account was created with my clients details , i don't use my personnel details on my clients devices ever! . any info you guys can send to my own email will help me a lot , since i might then be able to start making any necessary preparations before getting back to them )

T Schlebusch, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Microsoft store is missing

Microsoft Store app missing.

I had a brand new Dell Precious laptop where Microsoft Store and Windows Calculator was missing from day 1. I have tried everything suggested with 10 steps guides etc, loads of PowerShell commands but nothing worked.

So the solution in the end for me was to re-install everything, starting with a Windows 10 release 1903 edition. That has successfully been upgraded to release 1909 and the Microsoft Store etc. is now available and the apps now work as expected.

LFCdenmark, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store is missing

1. Microsoft store is missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft store missing

2. Missing Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Microsoft Store?: I rested my windows 10 and set everything up but when I was done I couldn't find my Microsoft store, I searched for it and it didn't pop up I also went to app and features and It didn't show there. Can I get help please?...
  3. Microsoft store missing

Microsoft store missing: A while ago, I accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store, I then tried reinstalling it with Powershell, no help. It just freezes on 'Processing' with a bunch of 0's under it that wont move at all, is there another way that doesn't involve factory resetting my device?...
  4. Microsoft Store Missing

Microsoft Store Missing: I am working with a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I reset the computer as I am planning on giving it to my son.The reset seemed to work as expected.However, during the setup I noticed that the Microsoft store was missing. No icon, not listed in Apps and Features.I have checked the...
  5. Microsoft Store Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Missing: I am working with a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I reset the computer as I am planning on giving it to my son.The reset seemed to work as expected.However, during the setup I noticed that the Microsoft store was missing. No icon, not listed in Apps and Features.I have checked the...
  6. Microsoft Store Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is missing: Hi there.I have a Windows 10 Pro, after the reset I didn't find Microsoft store in any location on my devicethere isn't in app & features or in any place, and the wsreset or the powershell didn't give me any solution .I need your help as soon as possible.I will so thankful if...
  8. Microsoft Store is missing

Microsoft Store is missing: I recently found a script that debloats all the pre installed applications in windows install. But it got rid of the app store too. I want it back. I restored the system to factory state but still the store is missing. Is there anything I can do to bring the store back....
  9. Microsoft Store missing

Microsoft Store missing: So I bought a Computer set and its Windows Store is missing, I try to search for an update but there isn't. I try coding some stuff on prompt like what YouTube channels have said but it goes error, What now? What things I should need to do? :...
  10. Microsoft store missing

Microsoft store missing: I am Tired now, literally tired, frustrated and annoyed. So, I have been experiencing issues ever since I bought the game pass and it wasnt showing up in my store, I tried some powershell command fix/clearing cache fix and that lead to my windows store crashing everytime I...