Windows 10: microsoft store is not downloading/ infinite download

Discus and support microsoft store is not downloading/ infinite download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; okay. so recently i decided to buy forza horizon 4 and when i decided to download it i noticed there were no progress bar. i thought it was just a bug... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rajahatem, Jun 19, 2019.

1. rajahatem Win User

microsoft store is not downloading/ infinite download

okay. so recently i decided to buy forza horizon 4 and when i decided to download it i noticed there were no progress bar. i thought it was just a bug but a few hours later i noticed the download had reached 100gb. so i decided to delete and restart the download and to my surprise it continued from 100gb and went to 150gb. plus on my task manager it says that microsoft store is using 0.0mbps. i tried everything for cmd and powershells command to even resetting my pc

Plz help

:)

rajahatem, Jun 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 27, 2019
  4. mb300e Win User

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

I changed the DNS Servers to 8 8 8 8 and 8 8 4 4, but still no downloads. I finished my drive partition backups so the next step is the Microsoft Store on Tuesday. Wish me luck.

mb300e, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft store is not downloading/ infinite download - Similar Threads - microsoft store downloading

2. Microsoft Store Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Downloads: When I try to download the Minecraft Launcher or any other app/game off of the Microsoft store it wont work for some reason. It doesn't show an error code or anything it just simply doesn't download. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Microsoft Store Downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Downloads: When I try to download the Minecraft Launcher or any other app/game off of the Microsoft store it wont work for some reason. It doesn't show an error code or anything it just simply doesn't download. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Microsoft store is not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not downloading: Microsoft store is not downloadinghow to install it if the microsoft store is closed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-downloading/07bdd594-1ab1-4984-80b9-fb3ebfdfa56f
  5. Microsoft store is not downloading

Microsoft store is not downloading: Microsoft store is not downloadinghow to install it if the microsoft store is closed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-downloading/07bdd594-1ab1-4984-80b9-fb3ebfdfa56f
  6. Microsoft Store Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download: I am trying to download Mpeg-2 from the Microsoft store. After choosing download a window opens with my old email asking me to enter the password. I deleted the old email months ago, even received an email from Microsoft stating that it was deleted. I accesses my Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Store Download?

Microsoft Store Download?: [ATTACH] I want to install the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store but the download does not start and the "Start" button does not work. Can someone help me? Microsoft Store Download?
  8. downloading in microsoft store

downloading in microsoft store: i was downloading something and it crashed and now even when i restart my computer its still says its downloading but its not and it doesn't allow me to install anything on the Microsoft store. I also cant deleted it because it hasn't appeared in my apps yet...
  9. Microsoft store not downloading

Microsoft store not downloading: Good day, I want to download sea of thieves, so what happens is I start the download but it goes very very slow over night it downloaded 20mb .. when I restart pc the speed increase but then just drops to basic almost dead. What I have tried so far : Reset cache...
  10. Microsoft Store not downloading

Microsoft Store not downloading: I M using windows 10 ver 1809. I have issues with microsoft store. after upgrading to ver 1809 the store does not download anything. when i click to download a game or an app, the download progress bar appears, but no download happens. it seems the download will continue...