Windows 10: Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?

Discus and support Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i was trying to get something in the Microsoft store but i realized i dont have the app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shinasy, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Shinasy Win User

Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?

i was trying to get something in the Microsoft store but i realized i dont have the app

:)

Shinasy, Mar 20, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 20, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 20, 2022
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store computer

2. Is there a way to fix my microsoft store roblox crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix my microsoft store roblox crashing.: Whenever I load roblox from the microsoft store, it either crashes or stays on the checking for updates screen. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-fix-my-microsoft-store-roblox/ceaa22e1-9cd9-4461-83b2-50fa11049ac7
  3. Is there a way to fix my microsoft store roblox crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix my microsoft store roblox crashing.: Whenever I load roblox from the microsoft store, it either crashes or stays on the checking for updates screen. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-fix-my-microsoft-store-roblox/ceaa22e1-9cd9-4461-83b2-50fa11049ac7
  4. Microsoft Store is not working in any way.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is not working in any way.: Problem ~~ Microsoft Store has 2 current downloads. One is the Minecraft launcher which i have had issue with for the past... God knows how long, i havent been able to install the launcher forever now. i was fine, before i was able to download the standalone Minecraft Windows...
  5. Microsoft Store is not working in any way.

Microsoft Store is not working in any way.: Problem ~~ Microsoft Store has 2 current downloads. One is the Minecraft launcher which i have had issue with for the past... God knows how long, i havent been able to install the launcher forever now. i was fine, before i was able to download the standalone Minecraft Windows...
  6. Microsoft Store is not working in any way.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  8. Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?: i was trying to get something in the Microsoft store but i realized i dont have the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-in-my-computer-any-way-to/79258562-bd7d-4953-84d2-030072caa30b
  9. Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?

Microsoft store is not in my computer any way to fix this?: i was trying to get something in the Microsoft store but i realized i dont have the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-in-my-computer-any-way-to/79258562-bd7d-4953-84d2-030072caa30b
  10. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....