Windows 10: Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop

Discus and support Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i don't have microsoft store app on my windows 10 laptop. I tried everything on powershell, i tried updating the laptop, i tried the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tracinek, Apr 15, 2020.

1. tracinek Win User

Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop

i don't have microsoft store app on my windows 10 laptop. I tried everything on powershell, i tried updating the laptop, i tried the reinstall-installedApps.ps1, and i tried the wsreset method. nothing worked. Are there any other methods?

:)

tracinek, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Re-Installing the Microsoft Store

Hi Wisedred,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In this scenario we would suggest you to perform these steps to Reinstall and Re-Register all Windows apps for all accounts.

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Close the PowerShell command and restart the PC.
    4. Open Microsoft Store and install the game.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check if you are able to open Microsoft Store and then install the game, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop

1. Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft store installed

2. Microsoft Store NOT installed on laptop, can't figure it out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store NOT installed on laptop, can't figure it out!: Hello folks, I have a Dell Laptop with a copy of Windows 10 Home installed. It was reset using the "Reset This PC" option in the recovery settings, and now I am fighting with such a profound headache here!After completing this reset, I've noticed that while all of my...
  3. Not have microsoft store on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not have microsoft store on my laptop: I have some problem with my laptop so I take it to the shop to fix and reset windows. After I took it back to check, I didn't see the microsoft store, I tried reinstalling it with powershell and it didn't work. Is there any way I can reinstall it?...
  4. Not have microsoft store on my laptop

Not have microsoft store on my laptop: I have some problem with my laptop so I take it to the shop to fix and reset windows. After I took it back to check, I didn't see the microsoft store, I tried reinstalling it with powershell and it didn't work. Is there any way I can reinstall it?...
  5. powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop

powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop: i recently got a new laptop and decided to get some games, and microsoft store just doesnt exist on my computernow the most common solution that i see is to simply reinstall it via powershell, but powershell is ALSO seemingly gone from my systemeven when i right click the...
  6. powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop: i recently got a new laptop and decided to get some games, and microsoft store just doesnt exist on my computernow the most common solution that i see is to simply reinstall it via powershell, but powershell is ALSO seemingly gone from my systemeven when i right click the...
  7. powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft store not installed on laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not installed on laptop: i have tried many methods on the website to help me install Microsoft store but none of them worked. i have tried many different PowerShell and Cmd prompt commands and even a Regedit thing that didn't even help. please help me install Microsoft store...
  9. Microsoft store not on laptop

Microsoft store not on laptop: After a clean reset I booted up my laptop Dell Latitude 3340 and was downloading my apps I had before. After awhile I realized that the Microsoft store isn't here. I've been looking for a solution for awhile and have tried everything. Ive tried this command in PowerShell...
  10. Microsoft Store wasnt installed on my laptop...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wasnt installed on my laptop...: So today i wanted to install an app i saw on you tube that seemed cool but what ever reason the store doesn't pop up on the start menu or the search window when i type it in,i tried the commands to get it back its still not there,i had to reinstall windows 10 due to some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 store app not installed