Windows 10: Microsoft store is not installed on my PC, where to get it?

Discus and support Microsoft store is not installed on my PC, where to get it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title submitted by /u/5letername [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/5letername, May 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft store is not installed on my PC, where to get it?

/u/5letername, May 25, 2020

2. Re-Installing the Microsoft Store

Hi Wisedred,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In this scenario we would suggest you to perform these steps to Reinstall and Re-Register all Windows apps for all accounts.

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Close the PowerShell command and restart the PC.
    4. Open Microsoft Store and install the game.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check if you are able to open Microsoft Store and then install the game, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 25, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Microsoft store is not installed on my PC, where to get it?

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store is not installed on my PC, where to get it?

1. Microsoft store is not installed on my PC, where to get it? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store installed

2. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  3. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  4. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  5. Where is the Microsoft Store?

Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  6. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  7. Where is my microsoft profile stored?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my microsoft profile stored?: I have a problem with my profile. I'd like to find my old profile, copy it to OneDrive, then create a new profile and copy the files from the old file to the new one one by one until I find the file that's causing me trouble, delete that file from my old profile and let...
  8. Where is My Microsoft store

Where is My Microsoft store: I have searched everywhere even the search bar and i tried to download it and didnt work i tried multiple times and also tried multiple ways https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-microsoft-store/b2da2a68-640a-4e22-8279-b9c45f5426c0
  9. where is my music stored on this pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is my music stored on this pc: where is my music stored on this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-music-stored-on-this-pc/8a2c53b3-1ec9-4d28-ad7a-a1c51e70dc96"
  10. Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store

Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store: Hi In the Microsoft Store, I can not find the "WhatsApp for PC" app for Windows 10. Why? Thanks Bye 8051