Windows 10: Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

Discus and support Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been trying many different solutions and it does not work, I have contacted previous points of support but some hoe named caroline blocked me from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DjamelAmiar, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

I've been trying many different solutions and it does not work, I have contacted previous points of support but some hoe named caroline blocked me from being able to her or customer support, now I sit here and writhe in agony as I cannot download the one game to free me from boredom after I spent 26 dollars on it. So HLEPPP

:)

DjamelAmiar, Mar 15, 2022

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 15, 2022
  3. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 15, 2022
  4. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

1. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store letting

2. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft: I know why its doing it just no clue how to fix... This is going to be a long one. So when i open Minecraft I'm brought to the login page login with Mojang or login with Microsoft so i click Microsoft bc that's the account I have Minecraft on. Microsoft proceeds to open...
  3. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft: I know why its doing it just no clue how to fix... This is going to be a long one. So when i open Minecraft I'm brought to the login page login with Mojang or login with Microsoft so i click Microsoft bc that's the account I have Minecraft on. Microsoft proceeds to open...
  4. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  6. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  7. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.: I've been trying many different solutions and it does not work, I have contacted previous points of support but some hoe named caroline blocked me from being able to her or customer support, now I sit here and writhe in agony as I cannot download the one game to free me from...
  8. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.: I've been trying many different solutions and it does not work, I have contacted previous points of support but some hoe named caroline blocked me from being able to her or customer support, now I sit here and writhe in agony as I cannot download the one game to free me from...
  9. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  10. Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.: I bought java minecraft far before they had made the cross platform capabilities in the windows 10 version. Due to this majong did not want to punish players by making them rebuy the game. I had a code they had given me to redeem. After I tried to redeem said code, I got an...