Windows 10: Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign...

Discus and support Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I click on the ... in the microsoft store, this is what it says:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm signed in, right? This is in the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TGR396, Aug 15, 2019.

1. TGR396 Win User

Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign...

When I click on the ... in the microsoft store, this is what it says: Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign... 5236dd07-63d1-4dc0-8b7f-5f1f9ef8bb0d?upload=true.png

Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign... d87b33bb-ee03-4911-a8a0-b7ee3d37f9c2?upload=true.png

I'm signed in, right?

This is in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign... 96bd5062-f7a6-4ad5-b606-4038d483ca76?upload=true.png

:)

TGR396, Aug 15, 2019

2. I cannot install updates or apps from windows store or sign into games

Hi Anne,

This issue may be due to an error in the Store, we suggest that you reset it by following these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open the Run
      command box.
    • Type WSReset, and then try launching the Store
      and sign in.

Let us know how it goes.

Dennis Mop, Aug 15, 2019
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign...

Signed into store but not able to sign into microsoft game apps

Just recently I changed my password for my microsoft account. I was able to use my Microsoft games xbox computer games just yesterday, after changing my password. Now however, it will not let me open these games. It will not sign me into my account with
    the games, but says to go to the microsoft store and sign in. I am signed in, have signed out and back in. restarted the computer and even uninstalled the apps and reinstalled them. If I click on the "xbox games" in the game app, it shows my xbox account.
    It still will not let me sign into the game. Please help me figure out what is wrong.

Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign... 1eed404a-bfb9-412e-a2ec-c7ae5a32c9d5.jpg

Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign... 90f98aa4-4bdf-42c9-942d-b1e9ebb5374e.jpg

ZoeMichele, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign...

1. Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store letting

2. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  3. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  4. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  6. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  7. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft store wont let me sign in

Microsoft store wont let me sign in: I changed my Password and updated my Phone number but when i try to purchase anything in the store it asks for my outlook password . I enter my password and it says the password is incorrect . Then when i click forgot password it wont give me my Gmail or Phone number to reset...
  9. Microsoft store won't let me sign in

Microsoft store won't let me sign in: I'm running windows 10 and for the past month the microsoft store wont let me sign in. I keep getting a error saying that I cant sign in at this time. I cant access apps I've bought nor purchase new ones. what should I do?...
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not letting me install

2. what do you do if you bought a game on the microsoft store and it will not let you install it