Windows 10: Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've looked up multiple recommendations on fixing Microsoft Store, but nothing helped. I can install things, but after I delete them, they can't be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FNaFFan72, Jan 11, 2021.

1. FNaFFan72 Win User

Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games.

I've looked up multiple recommendations on fixing Microsoft Store, but nothing helped. I can install things, but after I delete them, they can't be reinstalled. They don't even show up on my queue! I tried a few things, and one I see across the board is resetting the app, which I did along with a few other things. If I try installing on the Xbox app, it does show up on queue but never goes above 0%. It says, see error details after a little while with the error code 0x00000001. Can someone help me! I am using Windows 10.

:)

FNaFFan72, Jan 11, 2021

2. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 11, 2021
  3. I can't reinstall my previously installed games!!!

Hi Fahd,

It appears that you're having an issue installing your previous games after reinstalling Windows 10. We would like to know if it is only happening when you're installing your games or is it also happening when you're installing an app from Microsoft Store.

Meanwhile, we suggest clearing Windows Store's cache by performing these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Justine Pel, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games.

Reinstalling a XBox game purchased for Win 10 PC

Hi,

Upon redeeming a game code, the license of that game will be stored to the Microsoft account used in redeeming the code. To reinstall the game, you'll need to sign in to the Store app using the Microsoft account that owns the game license. To do so, kindly
    perform the following steps:

• Launch the Store app.
    • Select the profile icon.
      Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games. 1259bba9-4459-4bdf-b189-66ea82aaff17.png
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right. Once your game has been reinstalled, it will be available in the list of apps.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games.

1. Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store reinstalling

2. Reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Microsoft store: I want to know how I can reinstall the Microsoft store. I tried using the command: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xmlbut it said that the file is not there. How can I reinstall...
  3. Reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Microsoft store: I want to know how I can reinstall the Microsoft store. I tried using the command: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xmlbut it said that the file is not there. How can I reinstall...
  4. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  5. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  6. Reinstalling microsoft store

Reinstalling microsoft store: Reinstalling the Microsoft store from PowerShell takes much more time stucks at 49%?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-store/11654054-f302-4a80-ab89-84d5d134e374
  7. Microsoft Store missing game after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store missing game after windows reinstall: Today I reinstalled windows and when I went to the ms store to install forza horizon 4 it's making me buy it again. I tried logging in both my accounts to make sure, tried using the code again and resetting the store. What should I do? submitted by /u/Yoshimai123 [link]...
  8. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store is entirely gone from windows. I tried a couple of solutions to reinstall it like PowerShell or resetting my computer but Microsoft store won't reinstall. And I tried a couple of more complex solutions but I usually get confused in the process or something...
  9. Microsoft Store games after reinstall of Win10 Pro

Microsoft Store games after reinstall of Win10 Pro: Hello, Had to make a clean reinstall Win10 Pro after problems with the Bootsector on my sons computer. The problem is games purchased on MS Store but located on different hdd. In this case Forza Horizon 4 with plenty of in game progress is located on a separate hdd. I am...
  10. Microsoft Store reinstall

Microsoft Store reinstall: Why is it so difficult for Microsoft to provide a reinstall msi file for Microsoft Store. Obviously Microsoft wants us to use this product. From searching the subject, obviously many people have has issues with MS Store not working, disappearing, etc. There are many...