Windows 10: Microsoft store is not running

Discus and support Microsoft store is not running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.. Yesterday i reset my windows 10 in recovery settings. After resseting microsoft store is not running and also other apps like mail, groove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vishalsharma9, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft store is not running

Hi..

Yesterday i reset my windows 10 in recovery settings.

After resseting microsoft store is not running and also other apps like mail, groove music, feedback hub are also not running.

When i try to reinstall ms store i saw that it is not in the apps and features settings..

Please give me a solution..

:)

vishalsharma9, Mar 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Microsoft store is not running

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store is not running

1. Microsoft store is not running - Similar Threads - Microsoft store running

2. Microsoft Store can't running

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store can't running: My PC is Windows 10, but every time i run Microsoft Store, it couldn't run properly. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-running/3c506c41-017a-41a4-8762-bb230e91628f
  3. Microsoft Store can't running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't running: My PC is Windows 10, but every time i run Microsoft Store, it couldn't run properly. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-running/3c506c41-017a-41a4-8762-bb230e91628f
  4. Microsoft Store can't running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt run properly

Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt run properly: Whenever i click on the launch button in the windows store version of roblox it just opens for a couple of seconds and then closes itself. I have tried numerous solutions that I could find on the internet to fix this problem and almost none of them work, i've tried resetting...
  6. Microsoft Store Not run proxifier.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store Not run proxifier.: Store Display, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-run-proxifier/6de5238e-def7-496f-8577-aa84a3f6d4e2
  7. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps doesn't run.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps doesn't run.: Hello, My name is Fadhli. I have been experiencing some kind of error that i don't know how to fix. I was about to install some application in Windows Store and then the program open and then closes for a split second. This is also happened when i want to open a picture....
  8. Microsoft Store and Game Downloading/Running Issue

Microsoft Store and Game Downloading/Running Issue: Back in November, I ran into an issue with Sea of Thieves specifically. I played online one day, and I tried launching it again the next day, but after a few seconds it immediately closed. I looked into this issue and couldn't find a solution after searching Rares forum pages...
  9. Microsoft Store Apps won't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps won't run: Have a laptop with Windows 10. as of this am, not much of anything will start.. Windows Edge when started blinks screen, and then goes away, as does Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and most other games I have tried. Other apps seem to be ok, and when I went into perfmon...
  10. Microsoft Store Apps won't run

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Store Apps won't run: Have a laptop with Windows 10. as of this am, not much of anything will start.. Windows Edge when started blinks screen, and then goes away, as does Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and most other games I have tried. Other apps seem to be ok, and when I went into perfmon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not running

2. microsoft store is not running