Windows 10: Microsoft Store is not working properly. It has not installed any update for the last 2 months.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is not working properly. It has not installed any update for the last 2 months. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting the errors as shown in the below images.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sai Kartheek Bommisetty, May 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store is not working properly. It has not installed any update for the last 2 months.

I am getting the errors as shown in the below images. Microsoft Store is not working properly. It has not installed any update for the last 2 months. 095ddfee-daf6-4d8e-a2fb-acba5971d5a7?upload=true.png

:)

Sai Kartheek Bommisetty, May 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, May 14, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Microsoft Store is not working properly. It has not installed any update for the last 2 months.

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store is not working properly. It has not installed any update for the last 2 months.

1. Microsoft Store is not working properly. It has not installed any update for the last 2 months. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store working

2. Microsoft Store not working properly.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not working properly.: Hello! I have an issue with Microsoft Store when trying to install apps. No matter what I do, it shows an error.Translation:"Try again later, there has been an issue on our side"This keeps on forever, and I can't use appx files either....
  3. Microsoft Store not working properly.

Microsoft Store not working properly.: My Microsoft Store is not working properly. It doesn't update and doesn't install new apps. It always end up in a error, and with me trying again with no success....
  4. cannot update 20H2 build 19042.662 for last 2 months

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot update 20H2 build 19042.662 for last 2 months: Nov 15 was my last successful update for 20h2 build 19042.662 All the major updates since then fail but kindly rollback without locking up my system. Anyone else seeing this, still waiting for viable updates to 20H2 19042.662 tried these releases since Nov 15: KB4594440...
  5. Microsoft Store is not working properly

Microsoft Store is not working properly: First off, Microsoft Store does not recognize mt D: Drive compatible for downloads I have 1.8 terabytes open on it. The second problem is that whenever I try to download HALO: The Master Chief Collection, It forces me to use my C: Drive and I can not change it to my D: Drive....
  6. Microsoft store not working properly

Microsoft store not working properly: when is try to install any apps or games It says error Even it does not start downloading I try all possible steps to repair microsoft store Some of the steps are: 1 reset window store 2troubleshouting window store 3updating window store 4doing all steps that i found...
  7. my windows defender is not updating from last 2 month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows defender is not updating from last 2 month: my windows defender is not updating from last 2 month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-is-not-updating-from-last-2/9cc2680c-dc84-4e79-9b8e-63e0406fcd62
  8. Microsoft Store not working properly

Microsoft Store not working properly: Since yesterday (15 October 2019) I have not been able to download any App updates. I currently have 4 Apps showing as pending in the download queue. I reset the App and have run the trouble shooter all to no avail. Is it a problem at Microsoft's end?...
  9. unable to install any printer for last 6 months

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to install any printer for last 6 months: Hello, My wife and I have the same Asus ROG laptops. Her computer works with any printer no issue. mine has stopped communicating, installing, or finding any printer about 6 months ago. I have tried our Epson, I have tried our HP and both wifi and USB configurations on...
  10. Edge has become unstable for me in the last ~2 months: any fix?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge has become unstable for me in the last ~2 months: any fix?: Folks, I switched to Edge as soon as I switched to W10. As my title states, in the last few months it's become unstable. It, without warning, will shutdown and disappear. All tabs, all instances, just gone. Upon restart, all the tabs are there. I have no clue what's...