Windows 10: Microsoft Store is not working .

Discus and support Microsoft Store is not working . in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I open Microsoft store it shows the message below . Please help me to fix the problem .... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abid AhmedZidan, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store is not working .

When I open Microsoft store it shows the message below . Please help me to fix the problem .

:)

Abid AhmedZidan, Sep 21, 2021

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store is not working .

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store is not working .

1. Microsoft Store is not working . - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store working

2. microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store not working: Microsoft store on windows 8.1 not working. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/1a8f3312-aec9-4c5b-b098-354e2ac51998
  3. Microsoft Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not working: microsoft store is crashing every time i open it. I have tried wsreset.exe and resetting it in settings. Please help,thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/ec989586-941b-4e4a-9466-93cb78ee35da
  4. Microsoft store is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not working: Every time I open the Microsoft store, it says "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help".I refreshed the page and restarted my computer but it still won't work. The error code is 0x80131500...
  5. Microsoft Store not working!

Microsoft Store not working!: When will Microsoft fix the Microsoft Store? I like Windows 10 for the most part, but the Microsoft Store is constantly broken and rarely works for me. I've wasted more time trying to fix the Store. Just today I have spent 4 hours testing everything I could find, but nothing...
  6. Microsoft store Not working

Microsoft store Not working: Everytime I go to the Start menu Microsoft store has a white line under it and won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/fb610f99-ee56-42ab-8cba-80515b1a5fe2
  7. microsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store not working: microsoft store not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/c9ef5cb2-3232-4211-9d9f-9ced365ca1af
  8. Microsoft Store not working

Microsoft Store not working: Microsoft Store briefly opens then closes, and none of the methods i have tried have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/e69569e5-6924-4229-9681-ac73c280d327
  9. Microsoft Store Not Working

Microsoft Store Not Working: So today I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with the intent to play it, but the microsoft store had other plans for me. I had no problem buying the game and receiving the receipt, but when I tried to install the game nothing would happen. After browsing the forums for...
  10. Microsoft Store is not working

Microsoft Store is not working: Split from this thread. App stor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-working/2c2c65a0-4bb3-435e-9270-58e0daba2024"