Windows 10: Microsoft Store is saying I have 1GB of video memory instead of the 3 I have

Discus and support Microsoft Store is saying I have 1GB of video memory instead of the 3 I have in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to play flight simulator and it keeps giving me this error when I play... so i looked into microsoft store to find the problem, and it says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Korlia22, May 23, 2021.

1. Korlia22 Win User

Microsoft Store is saying I have 1GB of video memory instead of the 3 I have

I'm trying to play flight simulator and it keeps giving me this error when I play... so i looked into microsoft store to find the problem, and it says this... and i looked at my Shared Video Memory and it says this... can you please help me?

:)

Korlia22, May 23, 2021

2. Microsoft Store saying wrong Onboard Graphics Memory?

I have a Lenovo Laptop. It has Onboard graphics ( An Intel UHD 620). It has a Dedicated video RAM of 128 MB but when I go to Microsoft store and try to buy or download a game or software it shows I have 1GB video memory. Which one is the right one? Please
    help

ArnavKushwaha, May 23, 2021
  3. video memory

How Can I delete video memory im wanting to download Ark but it says I have 1GB of video memory when 16GB of it is being used.

HammySammies, May 23, 2021
  4. ZJE123 Win User

Microsoft Store Issue

I have tried both of these steps already and still, when I click "Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead," nothing happens, I believe this can be seen in the video I posted. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

ZJE123, May 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store is saying I have 1GB of video memory instead of the 3 I have - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store saying

2. I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?: I am paying a fee monthly for memory expansion, but Gmail is full, and some reason google have ma details as some Menette somebody? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-extended-memory-but-gmail-says-memory-full/e38c38d1-32b0-40ce-8a94-e631a603d078
  3. I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?: I am paying a fee monthly for memory expansion, but Gmail is full, and some reason google have ma details as some Menette somebody? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-extended-memory-but-gmail-says-memory-full/e38c38d1-32b0-40ce-8a94-e631a603d078
  4. I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm having a issue installing windows 11, it says I'm 1gb of memory off but I reset my...

I'm having a issue installing windows 11, it says I'm 1gb of memory off but I reset my...: Hey so I am wiping a old laptop to use for a thing and when trying to update the systems to Windows 11, it says I don't have enough memory to do so, despite me resetting the damn thing and removing other unneeded additional apps. Is there any other way to install Windows 11...
  6. What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.: I gave it 4 GB out of my 6 GB or RAM. Can someone tell me what's the problem? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-its-saying-that-i-dont-have-memory/9769d12e-7790-4473-a0df-a45677886cb0
  7. Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.: Let me explain; When I got my Windows 10 computer back in 2016, I decided to buy Minecraft Bedrock Edition as well. However, now that 1.17 is out, and now that I want to update the game, Microsoft Store says that I never bought Minecraft, even though I can still play it. I...
  8. My pc says I don’t have enough video memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc says I don’t have enough video memory: So when I try and startup sea of thieves it tells me that I don’t have enough video memory but I worked yesterday I also have a 2070 ASUS so I don’t know why this happens does anyone know what i have to do? submitted by /u/Merfius101 [link] [comments]...
  9. I have a surface 3 and EVERY app in the Microsoft store says, "this app is not compatible...

I have a surface 3 and EVERY app in the Microsoft store says, "this app is not compatible...: Apps as universal as Netflix, Facebook, and Twitter, and everything in between won't download to my Surface 3. The only other solution I've come across is to take my Surface out of S mode but I don't think it would do anything. Someone please help....
  10. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...