Windows 10: Microsoft store is SO SLOW!!

Discus and support Microsoft store is SO SLOW!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im trying to install a game and its downloading at 3.2 megabits per secound while my download speed is 27mbps. i tried all ixes nothing worked. whats... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ANimalGoneWild, May 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft store is SO SLOW!!

im trying to install a game and its downloading at 3.2 megabits per secound while my download speed is 27mbps. i tried all ixes nothing worked. whats up?

:)

ANimalGoneWild, May 15, 2020

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, May 15, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, May 15, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft store is SO SLOW!!

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store is SO SLOW!!

1. Microsoft store is SO SLOW!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft store SLOW

2. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  3. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  4. Slow Loading in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slow Loading in Microsoft Store: my microsoft store is loading so long and not responding correctly ive tried doing the videos that i saw in youtube but they aint working.[Original Title: same as description]...
  5. Why is the store download so slow?

Why is the store download so slow?: I have an internet speed of around 1 Gbit / s. On Steam I usually get around 120 MByte / s, but on Microsoft Store and in their apps I end up with only 20 Mbit / s, which is terribly slow. Now I'm trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator, which is about 95GB from what...
  6. Why is the store downloading so slow.

Why is the store downloading so slow.: I have an internet speed of around 1Gbit/s. In Steam I usualy get around 100MByte/s but in the Microsoft Store and in its applications I end up with a mere 26Mbit/s which is awfully slow. Im now trying to download Microsofts Flight Simulator which is about 91GB so the...
  7. Microsoft Store slow download

Microsoft Store slow download: I have 1G internet and of course it does not always download at that speed, usually much slower but when I'm downloading from the Microsoft store I can only average at about 2 Mbps where on steam ill sit at around 300. Done speed tests, reset the store, and done that thing in...
  8. Microsoft store slow download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store slow download: I just downloaded destiny 2 on steam in 30mins and destiny 2 is a 140gb game. Sea of thieves is only 44 but its taking more than 26hours to get to 8gb out of 44.32 gb. I have looked at every microsoft tutorial to fix it but nothing works. I have tried everything...
  9. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...
  10. Microsoft Store Downloads & Updates So Slow

Microsoft Store Downloads & Updates So Slow: I was having a problem with this which I fixed, and I thought I would update a couple of threads with the fix I found but all the threads relating to this topic are LOCKED and I cannot add. Why so many LOCKED? Anyway I simply went into the internet settings on my router and...