Windows 10: Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is stuck on loading. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's always stuck in a loading loop and it doesn't load. I tried using "wsreset.exe", repairing, reinstalling using PowerShell and scanning my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RidaElBali, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.

It's always stuck in a loading loop and it doesn't load. I tried using "wsreset.exe", repairing, reinstalling using PowerShell and scanning my laptop for some damage using DCIM or something like that.System specs:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installled ‎ 25/‎09/‎2022Operating System Version 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0

:)

RidaElBali, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Feb 24, 2023
  4. Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.

Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.

1. Microsoft Store is stuck on loading. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store stuck

2. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  3. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  4. Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.: It's always stuck in a loading loop and it doesn't load. I tried using "wsreset.exe", repairing, reinstalling using PowerShell and scanning my laptop for some damage using DCIM or something like that.System specs:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installled ‎...
  5. Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.

Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.: It's always stuck in a loading loop and it doesn't load. I tried using "wsreset.exe", repairing, reinstalling using PowerShell and scanning my laptop for some damage using DCIM or something like that.System specs:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installled ‎...
  6. microsoft store loading stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store loading stuck: I open the microsoft store and every time i open it it always gets stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting the pc, running the microsoft store troubleshoot, and resetting the microsoft store... and it didn't work, pls help me..and i can't login to games that...
  7. microsoft store loading stuck

microsoft store loading stuck: I open the microsoft store and every time i open it it always gets stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting the pc, running the microsoft store troubleshoot, and resetting the microsoft store... and it didn't work, pls help me..and i can't login to games that...
  8. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....
  9. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....
  10. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...