Windows 10: Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

Discus and support Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by qwerty_wintechfourm, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?

:)

qwerty_wintechfourm, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Julia JLH Win User

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!

Julia JLH, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Kwon Pan Win User

Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

Store downloads all stuck on Pending

I'm trying to download the SpotBright app and I just noticed today (since updating to Win 10 I have never used the store app) that all the downloads and updates are stuck in Pending mode.

I have tried the following:

• Restarted computer
    • Log out and Log In to windows store
    • wsreset
    • net stop wuauserv - it couldn't stop
    • windows update troubleshooting - admin mode did not find any problems
    • restart windows update service - service could not be stopped
    • remove/rename the software distribution folder - no such folder exists

How do I fix the store so Spot Bright downloads?

Alternatively, is there another way to get the spotbright app without downloading thru the store? I really just want to get all the spotlight images for desktop wallpaper.

Thanks in Advance

Kwon Pan, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

1. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store stuck

2. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download: My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?...
  3. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download: My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?...
  4. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  5. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  6. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

7. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.: I own Xbox Gamepass, Error happened while downloading the Minecraft bundle. When the Minecraft bundle reached %50 on progress bar. İt gave me an error message Error code was 0x80073D26 I believe. I ignored it and tried to download the game again, Then the game got stuck in...
  8. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.: I own Xbox Gamepass, Error happened while downloading the Minecraft bundle. When the Minecraft bundle reached %50 on progress bar. İt gave me an error message Error code was 0x80073D26 I believe. I ignored it and tried to download the game again, Then the game got stuck in...
  9. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

10. microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending: microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!...