Windows 10: Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...

Discus and support Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to install Sea of Thieves on my PC, but it's telling me I have to pay $39.99 for the game. I had it on Xbox already and even checked the sea of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by denraw3b, Jul 15, 2021.

1. denraw3b Win User

Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...

Trying to install Sea of Thieves on my PC, but it's telling me I have to pay $39.99 for the game. I had it on Xbox already and even checked the sea of thieves website and it shows my email and progress. My buddy just opened his Microsoft store and it said "you already own this game" and he downloaded it, no problem he had it on Xbox as well. I checked my Microsoft account email and made sure it was the same as my Xbox live account and it all matches. How do I fix this?

:)

denraw3b, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...

Microsoft Store cannot purchase Sea Of Thieves

Hi StefanFriki,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I would like to let you know that this game is currently not available in this region. Based on the list of

Xbox Live Countries and Regions
    , Macedonia may not have Sea of Thieves listed as purchasable on the Microsoft Store as that game requires Xbox Live for gameplay and Macedonia is not listed. This may change in the future.

Further, you may also want to contact the
    Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support
    for any additional information or clarification related to this game.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...

1. Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store telling

2. Sea of thieves will not install in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves will not install in Microsoft Store: Windows 10, owner of SoT. Microsoft store will not download ANYTHING updates or new. I have tried everything to no avail. Unfortunately, I was told to reinstall SoT to get it to work due to it not updating in Microsoft Store, which has left me without the game entirely. It...
  3. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  4. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  5. I bought Sea of Thieves but day later it asks me to buy it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Sea of Thieves but day later it asks me to buy it again: Hello, i just bought Sea of Thieves on steam, however just a day later when i just casually opened it, to play it. It didn't load, then i saw on steam that it didnt show the button Play, but purchase. Then i saw that i couldn't literally do anything about it, it just said...
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Install Sea Of Thieves

Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Install Sea Of Thieves: Hi I was playing Sea of Thieves last night it ran and it was perfectly normal. I then went to launch it today and I am greeted with "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I did some research and...
  7. Sea Of Thieves Microsoft Store purchase issues

Sea Of Thieves Microsoft Store purchase issues: I bought Sea of thieves a few days ago, on black friday i purchased Parrot bundle and another for more ancient coins for the game. This was well of 24 hours ago and still have no received my items!!!...
  8. Sea of Thieves is on Microsoft store but not on Windows store

Sea of Thieves is on Microsoft store but not on Windows store: Hey, I just bought a new computer and this one have "Windows store". On my old one it was "Microsoft store" so i throught that it was the same but no. I wanted to download Sea of Thieves on my new computer but on Windows store this game doesn't exist and it's the same for...
  9. unable to purchase Sea Of Thieves

unable to purchase Sea Of Thieves: I ‘d like to purchase Sea Of Thieves but I live in Macedonia. I am aware that this game is not available for purchase on the Store because I am from Macedonia. But is there a way to purchase this game? Can I download it from other platforms?...
  10. Microsoft Store cannot purchase Sea Of Thieves

Microsoft Store cannot purchase Sea Of Thieves: Hello I am from Macedonia and i want to purchase this game from the store. I cannot find a way to purchase this on the store itself without being forced to add billing address as some address in the USA . Am i not able to make a purchase from my country of origin? Does it...