Windows 10: Microsoft Store Isnt Completley Gone Of My Pc

Discus and support Microsoft Store Isnt Completley Gone Of My Pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ive searched youtube video's, resetting windows, going back to the oldest recovery point "a year ago", and everything in between. the entire thing is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Probler, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Probler Win User

Microsoft Store Isnt Completley Gone Of My Pc

Ive searched youtube video's, resetting windows, going back to the oldest recovery point "a year ago", and everything in between. the entire thing is not on my pc. so please dont avice me to "go to settings and open advanced settings" becuose the store is gone without a trace and i just cant find anything to help me get it back, and i need it to be able to use some microsoft store exclusive apps

:)

Probler, Apr 9, 2021

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 9, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Isnt Completley Gone Of My Pc - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Isnt

2. my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?: I accidentally deleted the system app files that make it work. I tried everything but now it keeps crashing. it isn't the only app that isn't working either, it includes Windows update, windows pictures, Movies and TV, Mail, and other default apps. I am so upset and I am...
  3. my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?: I accidentally deleted the system app files that make it work. I tried everything but now it keeps crashing. it isn't the only app that isn't working either, it includes Windows update, windows pictures, Movies and TV, Mail, and other default apps. I am so upset and I am...
  4. my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft store isnt working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store isnt working?: So yesterday I factory rested my computer and I went to the Microsoft store and nothing worked their I couldn't download apps here's a screen shot https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1038791038346739733/1140911586719047690/image.png i have to send a image from another...
  6. Microsoft store isnt working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store isnt working?: So yesterday I factory rested my computer and I went to the Microsoft store and nothing worked their I couldn't download apps here's a screen shot https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1038791038346739733/1140911586719047690/image.png i have to send a image from another...
  7. Microsoft Isnt In my PC

Microsoft Isnt In my PC: HI microsoft team I kinda wanna say that yesterday i tryed to reset microsoft store {or windows store} then it uninstalled i have no idea why sooo i tryed doing powershell that didnt work .also i tryed a file called WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE LTSC ADD STORE.RAR with no luck It...
  8. Microsoft Store isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isnt downloading: Hi, Ive just purchased minecraft for my pc so I can play with my son through his xbox, however though the purchase went through, I cannot download the app for minecraft nothing seems to be working and it seems like other things wont download either, I dont know if this is a...
  9. microsoft store isnt working

microsoft store isnt working: So I got a new surface pro 3 and I paired it with my old computer and I added the device and I can't download anything from the Microsoft store onto this device because it is showing pup on the "download on my devices" pop up. How can I fix this?...
  10. Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.: Hello there. I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all. After trying many MANY tutorials online I'd thought I'd post here. I eventually gave up and reset my pc, but to no avail. It's not in my apps at all....