Windows 10: Microsoft Store isnt downloading

Discus and support Microsoft Store isnt downloading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Ive just purchased minecraft for my pc so I can play with my son through his xbox, however though the purchase went through, I cannot download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by emilyauger, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store isnt downloading

Hi, Ive just purchased minecraft for my pc so I can play with my son through his xbox, however though the purchase went through, I cannot download the app for minecraft nothing seems to be working and it seems like other things wont download either, I dont know if this is a rarity due to a laggy connection or if this is common because Ive only just noiticed. Any help resolving this is much appreciated!!

:)

emilyauger, Jul 21, 2020

2. How-to download the songs in windows Lumia 550, system isnt supporting downloading.

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• What exactly do you mean by “system isnt supporting downloading”, are you getting any error message?
    • From where are you downloading the songs?

I suggest you to go to the Windows store and try to download any song, check whether the song get downloaded or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store isnt downloading

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store isnt downloading

1. Microsoft Store isnt downloading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store isnt

2. Microsoft store isnt working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store isnt working?: So yesterday I factory rested my computer and I went to the Microsoft store and nothing worked their I couldn't download apps here's a screen shot https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1038791038346739733/1140911586719047690/image.png i have to send a image from another...
  3. Microsoft store isnt working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store isnt working?: So yesterday I factory rested my computer and I went to the Microsoft store and nothing worked their I couldn't download apps here's a screen shot https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1038791038346739733/1140911586719047690/image.png i have to send a image from another...
  4. Microsoft store isnt working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. why microsoft store isnt working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why microsoft store isnt working?: SO BASICALLY I WANTED TO DOWNLOAD A GAME.ONE I CLICKED ON IT, MICROSOFT STORE JUST STOPPED FOR A SECOND, AND THEN CRASHED, I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT, EVEN PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMISTS CANNOT SOLVE THIS!!1!PLEASE IM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER....
  6. MICROSOFT STORE ISNT WORKING!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MICROSOFT STORE ISNT WORKING!!: Microsoft store isnt working i tried another version of it and still dont worked i tried almost every video they showed on youtube and other social media none of them actually worked. Currently i am using windows 10 and is this problem only occuring to me or everyone is...
  7. Microsoft store isnt downloading anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store isnt downloading anything: So the problem is in the title but here's a more detailed description . so a few days ago MS store started going crazy and when it opened always started hanging and then once i did successfully get it to stop hanging . but then whenever I start a download it never gets...
  8. Microsoft store isnt opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store isnt opening: I cant find my microsoft store in apps and features too submitted by /u/Kiannnnnnn_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lu7u23/microsoft_store_isnt_opening/
  9. Microsoft store isnt letting me download Ark survival evolved

Microsoft store isnt letting me download Ark survival evolved: When ever I try downloading it always has really low download speeds like 400/kb and it keeps on saying error Code 0x80073CF9 anyone know this one?...
  10. microsoft store isnt working

microsoft store isnt working: So I got a new surface pro 3 and I paired it with my old computer and I added the device and I can't download anything from the Microsoft store onto this device because it is showing pup on the "download on my devices" pop up. How can I fix this?...