Windows 10: Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices

Discus and support Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, yesterday, I had downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 with no problem on a device at another house using my Microsoft account that was linked with my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamSchla, Apr 19, 2020.

1. SamSchla Win User

Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices

So, yesterday, I had downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 with no problem on a device at another house using my Microsoft account that was linked with my Mojang account. Today however, I am at a different house and computer and when I log into my Microsoft account, I'm not able to install the game. It just promotes the free trial and purchase of it.

Anything I can do about this? Or am I wrong thinking that the games link on different devices?

Thanks for the help!

:)

SamSchla, Apr 19, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 19, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices

Online Store Games On Multiple Devices

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. We are also glad that you were able to restore the game progress with Asphalt 8 Airborne. However, if you have any ideas or suggestions about your concern with Royal Revolt 2, we suggest
    that you submit your feedback using the
    Feedback Hub app
    on Windows 10.

The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. You may follow the steps below on how to submit your suggestions:

• Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    • Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    • In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    • In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    • Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    • Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    • (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    • (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    • When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select Submit.

For more information about the Feedback Hub, you may visit this
    link

You may reply to this post if you have any other questions.

Loraine Mon, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices

1. Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Isn't

2. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  3. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  4. Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.: I updated Edge and I could install the program on Windows 10. But I upgraded to Windows 11 and can't download Twitter. I checked other social media applications, and the weird thing is that the store allowed me to get them. They both have the same requirements so what's wrong...
  5. Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.

Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.: I updated Edge and I could install the program on Windows 10. But I upgraded to Windows 11 and can't download Twitter. I checked other social media applications, and the weird thing is that the store allowed me to get them. They both have the same requirements so what's wrong...
  6. microsoft store not letting me download games

microsoft store not letting me download games: it doesn't even do anything i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-letting-me-download-games/38e314e2-c6fe-4003-b153-eb46fb7158d5
  7. Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device: First of all i have a dell inspirion 13 7000 laptop i recently reset my laptop and i was trying to download some games and apps from the Microsoft store and it wont let my download it because it doesn't recognise my device and when i followed the steps that the store gives...
  8. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING: I have tried every single "fix" that I can find and nothing has worked! Every time i try to hit the install button, it goes away, but then when i go to the installing tab, nothings there. upon going back to the ready to install tab, the install button is there again....
  9. Microsoft store not letting me download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not letting me download game: Hi I bought Minecraft Windows 10 as I already have java edition but was looking to play cross-platform with friends on this Microsoft account. When I open Settings > Accounts, it says my Microsoft account is added to this device it's not the administrator, but it says it's...
  10. Microsoft Store wont let me download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc is not letting me down load