Windows 10: Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device

Discus and support Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First of all i have a dell inspirion 13 7000 laptop i recently reset my laptop and i was trying to download some games and apps from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zaynecampbell_420, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device

First of all i have a dell inspirion 13 7000 laptop

i recently reset my laptop

and i was trying to download some games and apps from the Microsoft store and it wont let my download it because it doesn't recognise my device and when i followed the steps that the store gives you, i do know my serial number by cmd and it dosn't work

here are some pictures

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device f5a3d918-4cfe-4832-8f44-59c7fdfddeca?upload=true.png

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device 60731644-aa54-475d-a582-2321700a83ce?upload=true.png

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device 81e5af43-5a89-4426-a745-dc1de0bf739b?upload=true.png

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device e1e30f19-559c-4c85-99b4-418bb2984759?upload=true.png

:)

zaynecampbell_420, Jan 15, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 15, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device

1. Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device - Similar Threads - Microsoft store isn't

2. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  3. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...
  4. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...
  5. Microsoft store will not let me add my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store will not let me add my device: I can see my Device in windows store but it keeps telling me windows is not updated.I went to control panel and installed all updates and restarted several times.MS will NOT let me add my new PC to my account. Keeps saying Windows is not updated.This is blocking me from...
  6. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING: I have tried every single "fix" that I can find and nothing has worked! Every time i try to hit the install button, it goes away, but then when i go to the installing tab, nothings there. upon going back to the ready to install tab, the install button is there again....
  7. Microsoft store not letting me download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not letting me download game: Hi I bought Minecraft Windows 10 as I already have java edition but was looking to play cross-platform with friends on this Microsoft account. When I open Settings > Accounts, it says my Microsoft account is added to this device it's not the administrator, but it says it's...
  8. Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices

Microsoft Store Isn't Letting Me Download a Game on Multiple Devices: So, yesterday, I had downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 with no problem on a device at another house using my Microsoft account that was linked with my Mojang account. Today however, I am at a different house and computer and when I log into my Microsoft account, I'm not able to...
  9. Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes

Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes: Hi, when I try to download a new theme from the store, it's just kept glitching every time. Never seen this before, the problem was started today. [IMG]th...
  10. Microsoft Store wont let me download

Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...