Windows 10: Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Discus and support Microsoft Store isn't on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesAdler1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it?

:)

JamesAdler1, Nov 26, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

1. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store isn't

2. my Microsoft store isn't opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Microsoft store isn't opening.: hello my Microsoft store isnt working for a long time and it's frustrating I tried everything and nothing worked when I try to open it it's just loading and doesn't open please help...
  3. my Microsoft store isn't opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Microsoft store isn't opening.: hello my Microsoft store isnt working for a long time and it's frustrating I tried everything and nothing worked when I try to open it it's just loading and doesn't open please help...
  4. my Microsoft store isn't opening.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. My Microsoft Store isn't opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store isn't opening!: I did a clean install of my system and now when I am trying to open Microsoft store, it doesn't open and any of Microsoft apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc. Pease tell me a way to fix it?...
  6. My Microsoft Store isn't opening!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Store isn't opening!: I did a clean install of my system and now when I am trying to open Microsoft store, it doesn't open and any of Microsoft apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc. Pease tell me a way to fix it?...
  7. My Microsoft Store isn't opening!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install: I have recently bought State of Decay Juggernaut Edition on the Microsoft Store. It initially installed OK and ran for a few days until an update was available. Something happened during the update process and the game uninstalled its self. Trying to re-install it I get...
  9. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store: Ok, so my account is logged on through my outlook email but I can't install any xBox Game Pass games on PC. My PC shows up as a device in my account. [ATTACH] But under Microsoft Store Account it doesn't [ATTACH]...
  10. My Microsoft store isn't working

My Microsoft store isn't working: Hello, I need help with my Microsoft store, I can't access it because I keep getting a message that i am not connected to the internet and yet I have perfect connection. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not showing win 10

2. Windows Store isnt on my computer

3. the microsoft store isnt on my computer