Windows 10: Microsoft store isn't opening

Discus and support Microsoft store isn't opening in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've encountered a problem. I wanted to see my photos on pc and suddenly a popup showed "Windows can't find file make sure you typed the name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FarhatMahi007, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft store isn't opening

Hi, I've encountered a problem. I wanted to see my photos on pc and suddenly a popup showed "Windows can't find file make sure you typed the name correctly". So I checked the default settings and saw Photos option wasn't there and TWINUI was selected by default. Tried to open microsoft store and same problem. Now I wanted to reset microsoft store from the settings and there was no Microsoft store app listed. And a lot of microsoft apps are there. They're like around 8kb-16kb. What to do?

submitted by /u/FarhatMahi007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FarhatMahi007, Dec 20, 2020

2. i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 20, 2020
  4. timta2 Win User

Microsoft store isn't opening

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store isn't opening

1. Microsoft store isn't opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft store isn't

2. my Microsoft store isn't opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Microsoft store isn't opening.: hello my Microsoft store isnt working for a long time and it's frustrating I tried everything and nothing worked when I try to open it it's just loading and doesn't open please help...
  3. my Microsoft store isn't opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Microsoft store isn't opening.: hello my Microsoft store isnt working for a long time and it's frustrating I tried everything and nothing worked when I try to open it it's just loading and doesn't open please help...
  4. my Microsoft store isn't opening.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. My Microsoft Store isn't opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store isn't opening!: I did a clean install of my system and now when I am trying to open Microsoft store, it doesn't open and any of Microsoft apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc. Pease tell me a way to fix it?...
  6. My Microsoft Store isn't opening!

My Microsoft Store isn't opening!: I did a clean install of my system and now when I am trying to open Microsoft store, it doesn't open and any of Microsoft apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc. Pease tell me a way to fix it?...
  7. My Microsoft Store isn't opening!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft Store isn't opening

Microsoft Store isn't opening: All this started a few days ago... I wanted to try Minecraft but when I clicked the Microsoft store it wasn't opening. So I decided to open it from start but when I clicked start I saw that a a line like the app was updating was at the bottom of Microsoft store. So I thought...
  9. Microsoft Store isn't opening.

Microsoft Store isn't opening.: First, when I started the microsoft app it started but none of the app was installing. So I reset microsoft store from the settings, but after that only logo of microsoft store is appear, but when I click it it doesn't work, no pop-up and close are coming, only logo is...
  10. Windows store isn't opening

Windows store isn't opening: Hello. I was trying to get something from the Microsoft Store and then It pulls up with this message. "Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." When I refresh, it shortly says "Check your connection. Microsoft Store needs to be online. It looks like...