Windows 10: Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

Discus and support Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Samer Begzad, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to charge properly, So, after the reset I have tried to open some stuff, and it would say "you will need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay windows 10" I have tried it all, from wsreset.exe, to powershell, to copying and pasting commands on CMD as admin, Troubleshooting windows store, resetting it in advanced options in settings, shift + restarting laptop and going to that advanced options, even running task manager and pasting the "Get AppXPack

:)

Samer Begzad, Apr 1, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 1, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 1, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

1. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store isn't

2. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  3. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  4. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!: I cannot access the Microsoft Store at all! I have tried EVERYTHING! I have done the updates, I've tried all the suggestions and nothing. It gives me an error everytime. The error code is OX80131500. It won't even let me uninstall or restart the app. I am using my HP Laptop....
  6. Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!

Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!: I cannot access the Microsoft Store at all! I have tried EVERYTHING! I have done the updates, I've tried all the suggestions and nothing. It gives me an error everytime. The error code is OX80131500. It won't even let me uninstall or restart the app. I am using my HP Laptop....
  7. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.: Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to charge properly, So, after the reset I have tried to open some stuff, and it would say "you will need a new app to open this...
  8. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.: Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to charge properly, So, after the reset I have tried to open some stuff, and it would say "you will need a new app to open this...
  9. My mic isn't working and I've literally tried everything. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic isn't working and I've literally tried everything. Please Help!: okay so my microphone stopped working even though my laptop says its fine. I have tried the following; - allowed my mic to be on in the security settings - went through control panel, set the default mic and changed the advanced setting thing and nothing. made no difference....
  10. Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything

Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything: Hello ! There is a problem with Microsoft Store. I have been looking into this issue for days. Nothing works. Please Help Me ! Error Code: 0x80070005 I also noticed that it says " You already own the App ". I dont know why [ATTACH][ATTACH]...